Drunk or Moronic?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Untitled.png

What the hell is this? This happens a lot too. I feel like this place has become a haven for the dumbest people on the planet - weird....

I have over 105 in IQ in computer test 2003 or 2004(no real sure if I remember excatly nowadays Which year of 2 years) excatly ...

View attachment 82380

What the hell is this? This happens a lot too. I feel like this place has become a haven for the dumbest people on the planet - weird....
He is from Europe. Give him a break.
He might be a little obsessive over his name, but you are obsessive on other stupid shit.
So are you drunk all the time or moronic?

View attachment 82380

He might be a little obsessive over his name, but you are obsessive on other stupid shit.

hmmm okay TN. I'm not drawn in that easily.... try someone else :)

View attachment 82380

Drawn in? I just responded to your stupid OP.
Simple question really..

View attachment 82380

Drawn in? I just responded to your stupid OP.
Simple question really..

Neither, to answer your question.
I don't give anyone a break.

I don't see any of those. Probably due to my ad blocker. My dumb asshole filter makes the place look a LOT smarter!

People come on here and can't half way type English. You can use a translator to sound a bit more intelligible.
Maybe there are no good boards where they speak his/her language.

I don't see any of those. Probably due to my ad blocker. My dumb asshole filter makes the place look a LOT smarter!

People come on here and can't half way type English. You can use a translator to sound a bit more intelligible.
Maybe there are no good boards where they speak his/her language.
Many high school graduates are barely literate these days.

I can't abide people like 1stRambo either

It's hard to ignore them they are ever present and non sensical

Forum List

Back