Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
Don't call out the Russian Goverment

DYLQoTbUMAASg7m.jpg

:113:

Last edited:

The same Russian government that paid millions to Hillary and created the dossier she purchased to influence a national election?

Yup, same one. It's also now come to light that Christopher Steele was working for both Clinton and Obama's FBI. The Ohr's were the go-between contacts. Bruce Ohr was Obama's Deputy Attorney General at the time. His wife was working for the same Fusion GPS Steele worked for.

So there was Collusion with foreign entities to influence our Election. And that Collusion was between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. So when will they be investigated? I'm sure Democrats ranting & raving about Collusion daily, are demanding one. Right?

The same Russian government that paid millions to Hillary and created the dossier she purchased to influence a national election?

trumptards ---- the personification if delusional
What part was incorrect? Hundreds of millions flowing to the Clintons from Russian controlled assets, or that she purchased a dossier sourced from Kremlin agents (at least that is what Steele claims)?

Come on little lady. Try harder.

Of course the Republican investigation turned up no evidence of the idiot Trump's collusion. The only action taken in the room by GOP "investigators" was their daily circle jerk.

Democrats are now desperately moving the goal posts. They know the only real 'Collusion' was actually between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. So now it's suddenly all about 'Obstruction of Justice.' That's their new meme. And once that falls apart, they'll attempt to move the goal posts again. It's shameful. Hopefully Americans see that, and will make them pay at the Ballot Box.

But, but HILLARY!
Just dealing with facts. I understand they confuse you, but I will continue to educate at no additional charge.
Your deflection is what matters. I don’t give a shit about Hillary.

Forum List

Back