Moral Dilemmas

Mr. P said:
:laugh:
I have need to write a book about it...Big Butts, I mean Bucks! :)
Seems Mr P has found a moral dilemma of his own.
Your brave P, I couldn't admit to prison sex.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Seems Mr P has found a moral dilemma of his own.
Your brave P, I couldn't admit to prison sex.
Finally, this thread has derailed in the original direction I had intended. :)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
They ARE strippers!!!! Doesn't really set the bar THAT high.
Plus they're just friends of the wife, I tolerate them.

I see a silver lining,
Would make it easier for me to tolerate them!!! :beer:

Does you wife have any friends that aren't strippers and don't pose in Hustler???

At 11 am I thought this couldn't get more weird. I was wrong. Someone remind me of this sometime. :smoke:

Maybe it's just me but I can't figure out what the big deal it.

Your wife's friends are strippers. They are posing for a magazine.

Certainly your imagination has helped you "disrobe" them while sitting at the kitchen table. Have you ever hung around the pool? Beach, etc.... Think back - there must have been a time when they have been less-clothed than others.

You probably don't need a magazine to think what the rest of them looks like.

Are you worried about seeing them naked - think it might make you have thoughts about them. What would seeing them naked do to your thought process any worse than the things you probably have already thought?

I see a woman walking down the street in jeans and an oversized parka - the only thing I can see is her face. If I think she is cute and sexy, then naturally, thoughts would progress from there.

I don't need her walking down the street in a string bikini to enable me to think naughty thoughts.

So why would seeing them in the magazine be any different in your mind that what you have already thought they looked like?

If your curiosity is that wild...that you just have to see them, the look in the magazine. Would I tell my wife about it? Probably not. Not that I would be lying to her, but what would it accomplish. If she asks you, just blow it off..if she really wants you to see it, or really doesn't care if you see them or not, she might bring the magazine home to you.

I would take that as an endorsement.

And don't forget, she might be as curious as you are - and bring the magazine home for both of you.

I think you are making much more out of this than necessary.

Be bold.

Next time they come over ask them, right in front of your wife, if they brought the issue over.

If they didn't, ask them to go get it. Leaf through it, right in front of everyone, commenting on their poses, telling them they looked nice, throw in a joke maybe, then toss back the magazine and say thanks.

That's what I would do.

If later that night your wife asks for you honest opinion, your 'honest opinion' is as follows: You are much better looking than they are.

GotZoom said:
Maybe it's just me but I can't figure out what the big deal it.

Your wife's friends are strippers. They are posing for a magazine.

Certainly your imagination has helped you "disrobe" them while sitting at the kitchen table. Have you ever hung around the pool? Beach, etc.... Think back - there must have been a time when they have been less-clothed than others.

You probably don't need a magazine to think what the rest of them looks like.

Are you worried about seeing them naked - think it might make you have thoughts about them. What would seeing them naked do to your thought process any worse than the things you probably have already thought?

I see a woman walking down the street in jeans and an oversized parka - the only thing I can see is her face. If I think she is cute and sexy, then naturally, thoughts would progress from there.

I don't need her walking down the street in a string bikini to enable me to think naughty thoughts.

So why would seeing them in the magazine be any different in your mind that what you have already thought they looked like?

If your curiosity is that wild...that you just have to see them, the look in the magazine. Would I tell my wife about it? Probably not. Not that I would be lying to her, but what would it accomplish. If she asks you, just blow it off..if she really wants you to see it, or really doesn't care if you see them or not, she might bring the magazine home to you.

I would take that as an endorsement.

And don't forget, she might be as curious as you are - and bring the magazine home for both of you.

I think you are making much more out of this than necessary.
Did anyone over analyze T&A yet? :rotflmao:

Zhukov said:
Be bold.

Next time they come over ask them, right in front of your wife, if they brought the issue over.

If they didn't, ask them to go get it. Leaf through it, right in front of everyone, commenting on their poses, telling them they looked nice, throw in a joke maybe, then toss back the magazine and say thanks.

That's what I would do.

If later that night your wife asks for you honest opinion, your 'honest opinion' is as follows: You are much better looking than they are.

I'm with Zook! You gonna let them intimidate you with a few body parts??

hustler...........hmmmm....they don't airbrush to the same high standards as playboy....you may see things you wished you hadn't...i would pass

wives friends are strippers...boy does your life suck

Forum List

Back