Mook Melts down on MSNBC

Does Rwobbie need his safe place??

I know, let's get Milo... :FIREdevil: Milo will CRUSH the pansyazz.
So is Milo the only gheys that the GOP supports, since the gheys were allowed to get married, you folks on the right acted like it was a bad thing for gheys to have equal rights..
Nope......that's just those voices talking in your head again.
That's not what thright was saying 6 months ago, especially when the rainbow lights came on at the White House....So now you support ghey marriage and equality of homersexuals?

Bannon decided he needed a real job when he ran out of Cheetos.

bannon_lede.jpg

mook
mo͝ok/
noun
USinformal
noun: mook; plural noun: mooks
  1. a stupid or incompetent person.

So is Milo the only gheys that the GOP supports, since the gheys were allowed to get married, you folks on the right acted like it was a bad thing for gheys to have equal rights..
That's not what thright was saying 6 months ago, especially when the rainbow lights came on at the White House....So now you support ghey marriage and equality of homersexuals?
Only when it's convenient for a RWNJ "point"....afterwards, they go right back to hating on us. Just like they do with Vets.

Then why is it that Trump want to vet muslims coming in. To see if they will treat gheys the same? But Hillary wants 500% more to come over unvetted? Why do liberals choose Islam over gheys?

LadyGunSlinger's OP needs a safe place like the flame zone. :lol: It does not belong in politics.

Then why is it that Trump want to vet muslims coming in. To see if they will treat gheys the same? But Hillary wants 500% more to come over unvetted? Why do liberals choose Islam over gheys?

The average Muslim American is more tolerant of gays than you are.

Muslims' gross anti gay bigotry has no bearing on our Law so Im not sure why in the hell it matters, there's no "purity" test for assisting in humanitarian crisis that I'm aware of.

I feel like ..... sometimes ..... its not that people aren't CAPABLE of holding/knowing multiple ideas in their head at one time, its that they WANT to be stubborn all in the name of the glory of politics.

The looneys are panicking. Now, every fact concerning the Clinton family is a "conspiracy theory"
Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

The average Muslim American is more tolerant of gays than you are.
We are talking about the ones coming over here now. You know the ones that are taught to hate queers.

Always have supported equality. Problem is, absolute equality doesn't exist. My argument has always been on the slippery slope issue. Once marriage becomes lawful for Gays, which I support, what's stopping marriage between siblings or plural marriages? Do they have the same rights? No.

Forum List

Back