Mooch's latest executive order. Kids get only TWO pieces of candy on halloween

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She's a drunk. She's an affirmative action baby who can barely read. But she knows what's best for your kid.

Michelle Obama Just Eat One or Two Pieces of Candy on Halloween

oct 15 2014
First Lady Michelle Obama shared some advice for trick-or-treaters this Halloween advising them to only eat one or two pieces of candy per night.
"Trick-or-treating can be a lot of fun, but just remember, don’t try to eat all your candy at once, just have one or two pieces every night for a little while,” she explained to a little girl during an online Q-and-A.

The First Lady traditionally hands out dried fruit to trick-or-treaters at the White House.

She's a drunk. She's an affirmative action baby who can barely read. But she knows what's best for your kid.

oct 15 2014
First Lady Michelle Obama shared some advice for trick-or-treaters this Halloween advising them to only eat one or two pieces of candy per night.
"Trick-or-treating can be a lot of fun, but just remember, don’t try to eat all your candy at once, just have one or two pieces every night for a little while,” she explained to a little girl during an online Q-and-A.

The First Lady traditionally hands out dried fruit to trick-or-treaters at the White House.

You want every kid to grow up and have a toothless shiteating grin like you?

oct 15 2014

You want every kid to grow up and have a toothless shiteating grin like you?
Now, now, he's just a little confused about what the race for diabetes really is..

oct 15 2014

Executive Order?

Conservatives use the Bible to raise kids...

They do?

I've raised five children to the age of majority, been a conservative my entire life and have never looked to the Bible to raise my kids.

You are either grossly misinformed or simply full of shit.

oct 15 2014

"Those uppiddy Blacks. Now they tryin to tell us how much candy to eat."

imagesizer

Sharing is now enforcing?

Who is she to say anything about how a child is raised?

Maybe libtards need their families micro-managed but the rest of us don't.

I know right. Who the hell is Laura Bush to encourage children to read more. Or Nancy Reagan telling kids to "Just Say No"? Who are they to say anything about how a child is raised?

I wonder if there are any more mountains we can make out of molehills?

I know right. Who the hell is Laura Bush to encourage children to read more. Or Nancy Reagan telling kids to "Just Say No"? Who are they to say anything about how a child is raised?

I wonder if there are any more mountains we can make out of molehills?
5f94755f5918cfd70962ae56419bd4a71340318296_full.jpg

Shes the First Lady moron.

So?
So she gets to give advice that people actually respect and follow.

Anyone can give unsolicited advice. Her fat ass should heed her own.

Forum List

Back