Montreal becomes 'sanctuary city' after unanimous vote

Well, now America knows where to send all your illegals. Montreal is willing to take them off of your hands.

Montreal passes motion to become 'sanctuary city' for undocumented immigrants

The City of Montreal unanimously approved a motion on Monday declaring itself a "sanctuary city" for unauthorized immigrants.

The motion includes provisions to ensure undocumented people can obtain services without fear of deportation.

Mayor Denis Coderre said the move is more than symbolic and will help protect and assist the most vulnerable without compromising security.

The designation comes as the province is dealing with an increase in the number of asylum seekers crossing the border illegally from the United States.
So what does this translate into, forget the wall and build a highway? transportation is on us? Lets not just embrace this but encourage it, demand it even...it could even quadruple their population and give them an official language they can be proud of

Montréal is the second-largest French-speaking city in the world, after Paris.
You know that, right?
Yes I did know that, [I actually wasn't sure if it was montreal or Quebec city] but I'm not sure why you are bringing this to my attention

Whelp -- you muttered something about "giving them an official language they can be proud of".

No idea what that means but like the rest of Canada its two official languages are English and French.
I meant Quebec...I see what you were getting at now, when I saw the "population" part of your post I thought you may have been posting that to someone else, not that it matters but I still don't know why montreal being the largest city in Quebec was essential to my post

Well, now America knows where to send all your illegals. Montreal is willing to take them off of your hands.

Montreal passes motion to become 'sanctuary city' for undocumented immigrants

The City of Montreal unanimously approved a motion on Monday declaring itself a "sanctuary city" for unauthorized immigrants.

The motion includes provisions to ensure undocumented people can obtain services without fear of deportation.

Mayor Denis Coderre said the move is more than symbolic and will help protect and assist the most vulnerable without compromising security.

The designation comes as the province is dealing with an increase in the number of asylum seekers crossing the border illegally from the United States.
So what does this translate into, forget the wall and build a highway? transportation is on us? Lets not just embrace this but encourage it, demand it even...it could even quadruple their population and give them an official language they can be proud of

You know that, right?
Yes I did know that, [I actually wasn't sure if it was montreal or Quebec city] but I'm not sure why you are bringing this to my attention

Whelp -- you muttered something about "giving them an official language they can be proud of".

No idea what that means but like the rest of Canada its two official languages are English and French.
I meant Quebec...I see what you were getting at now, when I saw the "population" part of your post I thought you may have been posting that to someone else, not that it matters but I still don't know why montreal being the largest city in Quebec was essential to my post

I didn't post anything about Montréal being the largest city in Québec, although it is.
It was about languages. Which you brought up. No one knows why.

:clap2:

Migrants Choose Arrest In Canada Over Staying In The U.S.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police are reporting a flurry of illegal crossings into Canada in recent months. Officials say Quebec province has seen the highest influx of people seeking asylum, with many crossing in snowy, remote areas in northern New York.

One illegal crossing area that has become particularly popular among immigrants is in Champlain, N.Y., in the northeast corner of the state.

At the end of Roxham Road, there's a big dead end and a "Road Closed" sign — but there's also a very heavily trafficked, trodden route through the snow that goes over into Canada. From the ditch, the border is about 15 feet away, and the Mounties — the Canadian police — wait on their side for those who will cross the border next.
Migrants Choose Arrest In Canada Over Staying In The U.S.

So if their country of origin wont take them we can now drop them off at the Canadian border?

Cool!

Uhhh... Montréal isn't on the border.
How did you derive that from his question, Projectionist?
He is a libtard, it just comes naturally to him.

Ironic when a wag who wants to throw around terms like "tard" is the same asshat who can't read a map..

Funny coming from an asshat who uses Flight 655 in their sig for anti-American propaganda.

So if their country of origin wont take them we can now drop them off at the Canadian border?

Cool!

Ironic when a wag who wants to throw around terms like "tard" is the same asshat who can't read a map..

Funny coming from an asshat who uses Flight 655 in their sig for anti-American propaganda.

Uh --- "anti-American propaganda"? Really. Is Flight 655 then an unevent that never happened? Did I pull it from the Memory Hole? Have we always been at war with Historybookia?

Explain or run away. Place yer bets folks.

/offtopic

You know that, right?

I didn't post anything about Montréal being the largest city in Québec, although it is.
Is this the post in question?:

You know that, right?

That's where it started yeah.

Is it really worth multiple days of posts? Although I guess the thread's gasping for air anyway......

That's where it started yeah.

That was for the most part tongue and cheek to make a point, if it really did quadruple their population it would make spanish the most spoken language, and for all the french mocking I sometimes engage in I love their culture but not their politics...I would love to spend another summer in France

Is it really worth multiple days of posts? Although I guess the thread's gasping for air anyway......
lol...yeah, we've been its iron lung, it's only a matter of time for the patient

Uh --- "anti-American propaganda"? Really. Is Flight 655 then an unevent that never happened? Did I pull it from the Memory Hole? Have we always been at war with Historybookia?

/offtopic

Meanwhile, back at the ranch -------------------------------------------------------------------------- no answer here. Ran away.
Won yet another bet.

/offtopic

Considering it took place during a time when Iran attacked our Naval boats and it was during the Iran-Iraq War, it was completely intentional of them to fly a civilian liner without responding to radio challenges.

But of course useful idiots like you love to use it as an example of "US agression" in the gulf. Looks like we got an Iranian fan girl.

/offtopic

Considering it took place during a time when Iran attacked our Naval boats and it was during the Iran-Iraq War, it was completely intentional of them to fly a civilian liner without responding to radio challenges.

But of course useful idiots like you love to use it as an example of "US agression" in the gulf. Looks like we got an Iranian fan girl.

Bullfuckingshit. It was an established passenger route on its normal flight path. Looks like we got us a jingoistic enabler who can't hack realities Or as they're called elsewhere, a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back