MORE SEXIST QUOTAS - GE to hire 20,000 women for STEM jobs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm sick of hearing about this giant conspiracy to keep women out of stem jobs.
They CHOOSE to avoid stem because it's too hard for their little brains..

GE to Employ 20,000 Women in Bid to End ‘Male Dominance’ of STEM Fields

feb 13 2017 General Electric (GE) plans to employ 20,000 women in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) jobs by 2020 because the “male dominated” sectors are suffering from a “talent crisis for women,” the company said in a Feb. 8 announcement.

The goal is to obtain a “50:50” gender representation for all “technical entry-level programs,” a strategy GE claims is “necessary to inject urgency into addressing ongoing gender imbalance in technical fields.”

The announcement states that only 14% of engineers and 25% of IT professionals are women, according to the U.S. Bureau of Statistics. The company expects that a continued lack of women in such fields will affect productivity and diminish “the potential of digital and other new technologies.”

• Banned
I'm hoping trump will end all this persecution of white males but a couple years back he said he supports affirmative action!!

I think the Left has done a good job pushing him to the right.

I believe he will do more for conservatism than any president in a very long time.

I'm sick of hearing about this giant conspiracy to keep women out of stem jobs.
They CHOOSE to avoid stem because it's too hard for their little brains..

GE to Employ 20,000 Women in Bid to End ‘Male Dominance’ of STEM Fields

feb 13 2017 General Electric (GE) plans to employ 20,000 women in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) jobs by 2020 because the “male dominated” sectors are suffering from a “talent crisis for women,” the company said in a Feb. 8 announcement.

The goal is to obtain a “50:50” gender representation for all “technical entry-level programs,” a strategy GE claims is “necessary to inject urgency into addressing ongoing gender imbalance in technical fields.”

The announcement states that only 14% of engineers and 25% of IT professionals are women, according to the U.S. Bureau of Statistics. The company expects that a continued lack of women in such fields will affect productivity and diminish “the potential of digital and other new technologies.”

I feel the same way about this as you do...Women don't start up businesses outside of the food and clothing industry and expect the government to force the hands of many companies to hire their second rate ass.

Sorry,,,you either earn it or you don't get it. So fucking sick of the war against men.

Forum List

Back