Breaking: Milo was sexually abused, not an abuser

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Provocative journalist targeted over recent comments
Alex Jones breaks down the latest on Milo Yiannopolous and the controversy that led to the cancellation of his book and CPAC appearance.

Breaking! Milo Was Sexually Abused, Not An Abuser
----------------------------------------------

No surprise here media spinning information again, screwing up the book deal on purpose for Milo yeah he wasn't set up was he.

• Banned
pedo enabler

That should be right up your alley since leftist are the ones pushing to legalize it, just as salon . com i'm sure that's one of your favorite sites lol.

I listened to the interview and in context Milo was talking about what happened to him when he was abused by a priest and he felt that he was not a victim.

His general comments on the age of consent are hardly controversial when one thinks about how many countries allow marriage at the age of 14.

upload_2017-2-20_22-7-34.png

And the laws of so many states allow for marriage at almost any age as long as the parents give consent for their minor child.
Age of marriage in the United States - Wikipedia

This is a tempest in a tea pot, whipped up by liberals trying to burn Milo for something since he was getting too successful.

But it is really just fake news.

Milo is not suggesting anything that is not already being advocated or is in the law in much of the industrialized West already.

Last edited:
I'm of the mind that he's got Stockholm syndrome. I understand what he was saying, and I agree that American's have a different 'idea' of the age of consent, however that doesn't make it right. Milo just done a stupid and it's probably going to end him.

I'm of the mind that he's got Stockholm syndrome. I understand what he was saying, and I agree that American's have a different 'idea' of the age of consent, however that doesn't make it right. Milo just done a stupid and it's probably going to end him.
It could very well, but I think that if people are fair minded about it, he did not say anything immoral at all as we already accept marriage between adults and young adults already as I linked to.

But he, trying to be frank and honest, opened himself up to the attacks he will get now from the far left who has always hated him and the far right which hates him for being a fag.

Note who released the video; the Blaze.

Alex Jones breaks down the latest on Milo Yiannopolous and the controversy that led to the cancellation of his book and CPAC appearance.

No surprise here media spinning information again, screwing up the book deal on purpose for Milo yeah he wasn't set up was he.

This is not breaking news...this is old news (at least to people familiar with Milo).

However, your sourcing is certainly revealing to your typically alt-truth posts. Way to fit the mold!

Yiannopolis side of the story

I am a gay man, and a child abuse... - Milo Yiannopoulos | Facebook

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

I listened to Milo's interview and I did not hear him condone Pedophelia at all. I heard him speaking of his own experience and explaining the difference between Pedophelia and a young man, him, being attracted to an older man. That is different than Pedophelia which is a mature man who seeks immature boys for sex. If you feel like you need to toss him overboard for his comments, go ahead. He says sexually explicit stuff. So what? He did not condone pedophelia. But in this day of gotcha journalism, the Liberals may have his head on a stick. I hope not. I like the guy and couldn't care less what anyone thinks about that.

I listened to Milo's interview and I did not hear him condone Pedophelia at all. I heard him speaking of his own experience and explaining the difference between Pedophelia and a young man, him, being attracted to an older man. That is different than Pedophelia which is a mature man who seeks immature boys for sex. If you feel like you need to toss him overboard for his comments, go ahead. He says sexually explicit stuff. So what? He did not condone pedophelia. But in this day of gotcha journalism, the Liberals may have his head on a stick. I hope not. I like the guy and couldn't care less what anyone thinks about that.
What is so amazing is that despite the dozens of examples conservatives have witnessed of "gotcha journalism" over the decades, so many cosnervative leaders keep falling for the same horse shit again and again.

But where do people like Tom DeLay go to get the reputations and careers back after being savaged by the left to the point of losing their friends, their careers and their offices?

There's no doubt the media hosed him. However, I do think he was trying to defend his abuser, because somehow he thinks the guy helped him, but I personally consider that to be untrue. I do not think that... "accepting something" is helping, and neither does Milo in other circumstances; see his arguments on transgenders. I'm sure he doesn't want to think he is a victim, especially since he's kind of on the right; it's embarrassing in a lot of ways. So rather than admit he was abused he defends his abuser and tries to say he's stronger for it. I understand that, however, it doesn't excuse what he said as far as it "being okay."

At worst case, intentional or not, he is forwarding the idea of "individual age of maturity" - which sounds somehow okay on the surface, but frankly opens the door to far too many abuses - very much on the same lines as allowing men to use the girls bathroom opens up an unacceptable window for abuse. I'm quite sure the majority of 12-16 year old's would scream their faces blue that they are "mature" enough to make their own decisions, but that doesn't mean they actually are. And especially not in America, look around, we have 18-25 year old's all over the nation throwing temper tantrums right now; it's bad enough that these immature "adults" are having kids, we cannot float an idea that 13-17 year olds are capable of making /adult/ decisions that effect the rest of their lives. That's why we consider the age of maturity, as in the legal divide, to be 18; and I think half the time that's too damn young judging from the immaturity I see from folks these days.

Alex Jones said that Bush Jr. bombed the twin towers. Did you believe that, too?

Yeah, it's such a bummer the right, and many independents, don't truck with pedo enablers or those who try to justify it...

Yeah, it's such a bummer the right, and many independents, don't truck with pedo enablers or those who try to justify it...
Except you always do and pretend to forget about it once outed. Didn't Trump brag about walking through Miss Teen USA locker rooms? Uh oh shhhh....

This is not breaking news...this is old news (at least to people familiar with Milo).

However, your sourcing is certainly revealing to your typically alt-truth posts. Way to fit the mold!

:boohoo: The fact of his book deal being broken over this is NOT OLD NEWS it' just happened.. pull your head out of your ass maybe the current event happening will bring you into realty.

Alex Jones said that Bush Jr. bombed the twin towers. Did you believe that, too?

:boohoo:

Except you always do and pretend to forget about it once outed. Didn't Trump brag about walking through Miss Teen USA locker rooms? Uh oh shhhh....

Well five decided to come forward only when he ran for President. 11 say he was never in there and that he wasn't allowed to be. So I guess it depends on who you want to believe.

Forum List

Back