Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

He was vetted...just not to the satisfaction of birthers and racists
And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.

Stevie is a racist- and as a racist of course he is also a Birther.

Not all Birther's are racists, but at least two of our resident Birther's are blatantly racists- and Birthers.

Hardly a coincidence.
Be careful...he might 'handle' you too!

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Actually Obama said he was born on Krypton.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.
Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp
So that is the best you got. A racist calling out for everyone not to be racist but by no means does this mean he will stop with his racism. Somehow you white people that have never owned a slave owe a bunch of black people that were never slaves...something.

Stevie is a racist- and as a racist of course he is also a Birther.

Not all Birther's are racists, but at least two of our resident Birther's are blatantly racists- and Birthers.

Hardly a coincidence.
I'm considering more your racism. Not the bullshit you try to force on others but yours.

Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp
So that is the best you got. A racist calling out for everyone not to be racist but by no means does this mean he will stop with his racism. Somehow you white people that have never owned a slave owe a bunch of black people that were never slaves...something.
What kind of fucking idiot are you? Who said any of the shit you just spewed you fucking idiot. You are arguing with yourself and assigning an argument to me. Fucking moron.

Serious...you are a fucking idiot. Go suck a cock.

What kind of fucking idiot are you? Who said any of the shit you just spewed you fucking idiot. You are arguing with yourself and assigning an argument to me. Fucking moron.

I find most of you racist types have arguments that fall flat with any challenge.

I find most of you racist types have arguments that fall flat with any challenge.
What challenge? What a fucking idiot....all you have done is assign an argument that was never made. Move along, lemming. You are an idiot. PUSSY!

I think the funniest thing about that article is the claim that the Washington Times is the "mainstream media".
Yes. Only liberals get to make that claim...
The problem in not that you are decidedly partisan. The problem is you either don't realize it or you refuse to accept that you are partisan...
There is nothing wrong with having core beliefs and ideals. Just have the stones to admit it.

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama. If they did like they attempted with Governor Palin, he would have never attained the presidency or even made it through the primaries. There is so much we don't know about Obama and his past.

Confession Washington Times Editor Obama Not Vetted Nobody Allowed Close To Obama Origins - Birther Report

The media didn't vet Obama? So the YEARS of nuts in the media trying to claim he wasn't eligible to be president wasn't vetting?

What does a KKK'er like you think vetting is?
BEFORE he became president.....Nice try though...FAIL...

Obama said he was born in Kenya

Actually Obama said he was born on Krypton.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Obama didn't' write that. Miriam Goderich did, an assistant at a literarcy agency in 1991.

So who is saying that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya?

Name the person.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. She just guessed everything about him. Harvard, etc. She guessed wrong on his birthplace writing his biography. LOLz. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You fucking people believe ANYTHING fed into the Collective

Forum List

Back