Monica Crowley: Obama Was Never Vetted Before Attaining The Presidency In 2008

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama.t

You still upset that voters voted a black man into the White House?
Took five whole posts to get some worthless turd to bring racism into it.

The OP brought the racism into it with his mere existence.
You people are unbelievably short on honesty and extremely long on excuses.

He was vetted...just not to the satisfaction of birthers and racists
And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.

And we have another racist logging in to claim racism. Nothing of note to add just run in and scream RACIST like a typical occupy moron.
Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Have you ever read McGarrets posts? He is what he is. Call me what you want to justify his racism. Doesn't bother me one bit.
I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.

I will deal with your racism with you. It doesn't matter what he is when I have to listen to your bullshit. It's you I deal with.
Ooooh...derp...uh[oh...yer gonna deal with me...derp. Derp...n1gger President..derp must be evil...derp...he couldn't have been vetted...derp...he is a negro....derp

I think the funniest thing about that article is the claim that the Washington Times is the "mainstream media".

The funnier thing is that CBS and NBC have been exposed as explicit liars (SEE Rather, Williams) and you people still take what these networks say as Truth.

Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose felt the same way...

GEE, this Limbaugh Lie again. The dishonest lying scum edited what Brokaw actually said, and these are the same worthless scum who had a shit fit over the Zimmerman edited police call.

Brokaw said CON$ERVATIVES say we know nothing about Obama!

The unedited quote:
BROKAW: "Sure, he has hit some speed bumps, and there are conservative commentators who say there is a lot about him we don't know because we haven't asked enough tough questions"

Pity that an quadroon has ruined the chances of America having a black president for at least a hundred years.
Oh come on, your fellow racists say he is a "Halfrican" not a quadroon.

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

They didn't know much about Bush. And look at what he did.
Obama's life has been under a microscope. We know all about his mother, grandmother, aunts, uncles, half brothers and sisters, even neighbors. No one has been more scrutinized. The GOP is 90% white and mostly southern conservative Confederate.. Of course they hate the first black president. That's been a given since 2008 and before.
We still need to see Obama's college admissions and original 53 year old birth certificate and microfilm of it.

And if a college degree makes Scott Walker not eligible to be President as some on the left have said what about Obama's records?
Who has said that a college degree makes Scott Walker not eligible for President? Name names.

Who is Monica Crowley? If she works for the Moonie Times, I understand why I wouldn't know her - or want to know her.

She's right and should know. I can't understand WHY the media refused to vet Obama.t

You still upset that voters voted a black man into the White House?
Took five whole posts to get some worthless turd to bring racism into it.

LOL.....Stevie the racist has stated that not only does he believe in white supremacy, but also that all blacks want to rape white women. Stevie is a racist.

Kudo's for you for supporting his racism.

Stevie is a racist- and as a racist of course he is also a Birther.

Not all Birther's are racists, but at least two of our resident Birther's are blatantly racists- and Birthers.

Hardly a coincidence.

Forum List

Back