Monday's trump news conference canceled

Are you still so ashamed of being a former Bush sycophant that you pretend you never supported him?
Why you support Bush as long as he was bashing President Trump.

170928135153-obama-clinton-bush-presidents-cup-super-tease.jpg

Trumpers will never stop worshipping Trump....any thoughts that his hold will drift away over anything Trump does is foolish....

Trump will always be looked at fondly by base voters as a sort of "Reagan" ---

while they wait on the next fake demagogue to come along who hates the same people they hate -- and do the same childish trolling the previous guy did....or maybe be willing to go further and call that scary black woman the N-word like they really been wanting to do

How many blacks have been murdered while Joe Biden has been in office? The KKK of the 1900s could never achieve the mass murder of so many blacks, but those Dems sure dont give a rats ass about it do they?

Trump: I have irrefutable evince that will prove my innocence. I will release it on Monday

Trump’s Lawyers: Are you fucking crazy? All you have is conspiracy theories that will prove the case against you.

Trump: I have decided to save my evidence for the trial

How many blacks have been murdered while Joe Biden has been in office? The KKK of the 1900s could never achieve the mass murder of so many blacks, but those Dems sure dont give a rats ass about it do they?

How many children were seperated at gun point from their parents under the Rapist and Traitor?

Trump has boxed himself in with his lies, crazy theories, and machinations.

He has to be quiet, which will (literally) kill him.
President Donald John Trump does not lie.
Theories? Hardly. He backs up his words with creditable sources.
I guarantee you, he will not be quiet about bad stuff or good.
Don't choke on your misinformation.

You have an uphill battle proving election fraud right after an election. Pay attention.....
Unfortunately you are right, and worse than that it's been 3 years now, so plenty of time to cover their tracks by now. Uhhhh unless some of it was kept at Mara-Lago for safe keeping. 🤫

Hey one can be hopeful right ? 😂

President Donald John Trump does not lie.
Theories? Hardly. He backs up his words with creditable sources.
I guarantee you, he will not be quiet about bad stuff or good.
Don't choke on your misinformation.
You are no more believable than Trump: both at the bottom of the barrel.

Unfortunately you are right, and worse than that it's been 3 years now, so plenty of time to cover their tracks by now. Uhhhh unless some of it was kept at Mara-Lago for safe keeping. 🤫

Hey one can be hopeful right ? 😂
41000 voter fraud affidavits submitted to Brian Kemp a week or so ago. Kemp non response.

EagleAI, a conservative answer to the left wing ERIC endeavor, found something like 191,000 voter registrations in Georgia that need confirmed.

I guess you dont remember the shortages of Baby formula, where pallets of the formula was given to illegal aliens babies, but not US citizens babies? This is why no on likes dickwads like you, because you cant pull your peabrain out of your fat fucking ass..

You mean that one US factory (thanks corporate competition) that was infested with rodents.

That one.

You mean that one US factory (thanks corporate competition) that was infested with rodents.

That one.
That one, caused all the shortages except for Illegals? Man you sure are a fucking rodent.

And no it wasnt rodents moron....

Forum List

Back