Monday

Looks like we had over a foot of very wet very heavy snowfall last evening.

Opened my backdoor to discover that the snow (coming off my roof) has piled about 3' of snow against the door.

I'm about ready for spring now.

Quit bitching. It got down to 55 degrees last week here in South Florida.:lol:

My tomotoe plants are going crazy. The black mullberry is berrying, beets are growing, my seed planted date palm has flowers, there's a bunch of bananas bananaing, flowers on the pomegranite......and the fodder's in the shock. Not sure what the last part means.

Hope all the growth cheered you up down under.:beer:

Go out and punch a kangaroo. What I do here when I need a pick up is go to the Publix Supermarket and run my kart into old people's ankles. They go down like a felled tree.

Just kidding.:razz:

Most likely, his idea of a bad day is to run out of booze 3 hours ahead of schedule. :)

Are you people not aware of the fires in Austrailia?

I hope all of your family is safe my friend.

My tomotoe plants are going crazy. The black mullberry is berrying, beets are growing, my seed planted date palm has flowers, there's a bunch of bananas bananaing, flowers on the pomegranite......and the fodder's in the shock. Not sure what the last part means.

Go out and punch a kangaroo. What I do here when I need a pick up is go to the Publix Supermarket and run my kart into old people's ankles. They go down like a felled tree.

We are pulling out the most scrumptious cabbages right now,, if you like fried cabbage..

shut up ALL OF YOU, except editech....he and i, are in the same slow moving spring boat! :(

sorry about your day....Diuretic

shut up ALL OF YOU, except editech....he and i, are in the same slow moving spring boat! :(

sorry about your day....Diuretic

Oh, wah. We were supposed to get a whopping 2" of snow the other day, and instead got 9 just because Mother Nature was pissed off that she forgot about the 9" we were supposed to get 3 days prior to that.

We've got a drought. My front ex-garden looks like the Simpson Desert, my back yard looks like the Nullarbor Plain. I'm thrilled to read about your growth :redface:

Forum List

Back