Monday

shut up ALL OF YOU, except editech....he and i, are in the same slow moving spring boat! :(

sorry about your day....Diuretic

Thanks Care, it's behind me now, time to move on.

They don't think the croc bite will fester, it was just a flesh wound................:eek:

Just kidding :)

Most likely, his idea of a bad day is to run out of booze 3 hours ahead of schedule. :)

That's not a bad day, that's an unnatural disaster! :eek: :D

I plan better than that :eusa_angel:

Ah, so my supposition was the most likely, then, huh. :D

Perish the thought! That happened to me once. I felt like Scarlett at the end of the first half of "Gone With the Wind" - 'As God is my witness I shall never go thirsty again!' :lol:

Monday was crap. Go back to bed. You're not going to miss anything. :redface:

Problems from the Penal Colony again...

What was it this time? Food rations? Abusive prison guards? Diseased rats in your cell?

Heck, that's original, never heard a penal colony joke before.

Have you heard this one? Bloke goes into Australia House in in London and wants a residence visa for Australia. The immigration bloke asks the applicant if he has a criminal record, the applicant says, "oh, is it still a requirement?"

And just another one dealing with our fly problem.

Sheila comes home and finds Bruce armed with a fly-swatter in the kitchen.
"What the bloody hell are you doing Bruce?"
"Killing flies Sheila, I got five so far, three males, two females."
"How the bloody hell do you know their sex Bruce?"
"No problems Sheila, three were on beer cans, two were on the phone"

:lol:

Okay, you've been a great audience, I'm here for years (the exact time depends on whether or not I get time off for good behaviour). You folks in the expensive seats don't need to applaud, just rattle your keys; you folks in the cheap seats you can't applaud but that's okay, just rattle your chains. While you're here try the gruel. Don't forget to tip the bloke with the black hood on your way out, if you don't, well..............

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Are you people not aware of the fires in Austrailia?

I hope all of your family is safe my friend.

Thanks TM - no dangers here, but that does remind me to stop whinging :redface:

Glad to hear they are all safe.

What a horrible tragedy those fires have been.

Still going today. So far no human fatalities in this latest burst, some firefighters injured and properties destroyed (and unknown numbers of wildlife killed and maimed).

Are you people not aware of the fires in Austrailia?

I hope all of your family is safe my friend.

yes we all are very aware of that...and guess what...we are very aware that diu isnt in the fire area....

next time you want to lecture us on supporting a usmessageboard pal during something bad....back up and fuck the hell off...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
and you are right diu monday sucked....i dont know who to kill...a customer or a fellow worker...but i know this...someone is gonna die...errrrrrrrrrr....i work with this guy who knows everything....everything.....he called me babe today....when i answered the phone....thinking it was his wife....that was so creepy....

Forum List

Back