Monday October 4, 2023 Trumps Civil Trial Starts Today and Guess Who Will Testify For The State

My crystal ball says, Trump will be convicted at the trial court level, but on appeal it will be tossed out. Does not meet any rational description of "fraud," and the same sort of thing happens literally all the time, but NOBODY is ever prosecuted unless they made the representations with the intention of not paying back the loans.

Bank on it. The whole thing is choreographed.

Ivanka can live off the money that kush took in bribes from the Saudis. The boys might struggle if the don cuts them off.

She made millions on her Chinese Patents, AFTER P01135809 put tariffs against China in place. Her husband got $2Billion from the Saudi's. And the grift goes on.

Last edited:
My crystal ball says, Trump will be convicted at the trial court level, but on appeal it will be tossed out. Does not meet any rational description of "fraud," and the same sort of thing happens literally all the time, but NOBODY is ever prosecuted unless they made the representations with the intention of not paying back the loans.

Might want to clean up your crystal ball.

FPOTUS#45 is ALREADY convicted of 1 of the claims via Summary Judgement (which was requested by BOTH the plaintiff and respondent).

WW

You know what, as often as I have heard that a trial of P01135809 will "Overturned on appeal", it ain't happened yet. There is clear evidence of financial wrong doing by P02235809, I would not count on your prediction coming true.

Might want to clean up your crystal ball.

FPOTUS#45 is ALREADY convicted of 1 of the claims via Summary Judgement (which was requested by BOTH the plaintiff and respondent).

WW

1696257861406.png

For the uninformed.

FPOTUS#45 being convicted on one of the claims filed by the plaintiff isn't fake news.

(Now go head and flag this as "fake news", go ahead you know you want to.)

WW

View attachment 837268

For the uninformed.

FPOTUS#45 being convicted on one of the claims filed by the plaintiff isn't fake news.

(Now go head and flag this as "fake news", go ahead you know you want to.)

WW

I LOVE IT! Every time you losers say "We've got him for sure", his numbers go up! Keep it up! We're enjoying it.

Look at how worried he was yesterday! Trembling in his boots! :laughing0301:

Civil trial. No such thing as a conviction.

She made millions on her Chinese Patents, AFTER P01135809 put tariffs against China in place. Her husband got $2Billion from the Saudi's. And the grift goes on.
Fake narrative by the left to deflect Biden Corruption.
Kushner deals were predated when civilian, being that he's a great investor, how much did Saudis make back from their investment? Did Saudis get any added benefit ? The answer is no, their oil went to below zero during Trump, because people were literally paying to store the excess oil and take it off their hands. Saudis did not do good during Trump's drill baby drill American Energy independence and cut of US red tape bureaucracy.
But with Biden China got favors, like our strategic oil and gas supplies that we put ourselves at risk in a time of war and global uncertainty. China got open border drug lanes to push their fentanyl which helped kill over 184 Americans.
Biden's weird push to remove already set up container walls made no sense until you realize it's what China and Mexican cartels wanted and needed not what U.S. wanted and needed. CLEAR CUT PROOF BIDEN IS BEHOLDEN AND COMPROMISED by China and the cartels they work with.

Forum List

Back