Monday = National Empty Chair Day!!!

Neyland_Stadium_empty.512.jpg

dont they realise how unpopular the whole clint thing was?

what idiots

You can't be serious. Unpopular on MS-NBC I'm sure. Other then that, people were howling. It got more discussion than any of the other speakers and it was all positive outside the hard core liberal enclaves.

FB is exploding with pics of empty chairs............it's cracking me up!!

FaceBook is your pulse? I bet you have over 500 friends, loser. Why don't you stop fucking around on facebook and build that business that you claim is failing under your leadership?

Last edited:
and by the way..........as of last Friday, Romney gets to unlease something like 700 million dollars in ads!!!!! Almost all in swing states!!!

winning

yeah the koch berothers get way more speach than most Americans

what idiots

You can't be serious. Unpopular on MS-NBC I'm sure. Other then that, people were howling. It got more discussion than any of the other speakers and it was all positive outside the hard core liberal enclaves.

why did the party denounce the performance you fool?

The three take-aways from Obama's nearly 4 years...

You didn't build that!!!!

The Private Sector is doing fine!!

Empty Chair!!

what idiots

Why don't you go sniff the seats, and see if they smell like two day old Chick-Fil-A?

Empty Chair!!

Only if you're retarded enough to believe that public infrastructing and finance doesn't help small business owners. If you do, you're a fucking idiot.

what idiots

Why don't you go sniff the seats, and see if they smell like two day old Chick-Fil-A?

I'll leave that to you, gay boy

I'll leave that to you, gay boy

Wrong. I didn't throw any of my chairs on the curbside. That seems to be a right wing wimp protest.

Empty Chair!!

Only if you're retarded enough to believe that public infrastructing and finance doesn't help small business owners. If you do, you're a fucking idiot.

So if I drive to my business on a road, Obama can take credit for my business and freely redistribute my earnings? I wouldn't be talking about "retarded" if I were you...

and by the way..........as of last Friday, Romney gets to unlease something like 700 million dollars in ads!!!!! Almost all in swing states!!!

winning

yeah the koch berothers get way more speach than most Americans

It's not their fault you can't speak as loud. Nor their fault you are an idiot and a liar.

So you like the idea of billions being spent by big coal conglomerates, to make sure they can burn as much dirty fossil fuel as they want? You fascist little ass suck.

Forum List

Back