Monday = National Empty Chair Day!!!

About the dumbest idea I've ever heard but please; don't let that stop you.

It fits the right wing mindset. After all, these people decided to pig out on junk food to show how much they hate gays. What would Martin Luther King say to these dweebs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8]Comfy Chair - YouTube[/ame]

And look at the news on DRUDGE as he goes to convention today.......................

R 48%

O 44%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Klein: Obama Should Start Playing The Race Card...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Impromptu National Empty Chair Day spreads...

NEW YORKER: Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'...

Debt to hit $16 trillion just as party gavel in convention...

Dems to bus in black church members from SC...
Obama Job Approval Drops to 43%...

and the jobs #'s come out Friday!!!:D:D:D:D

Laugh my balls off....................

To all my conservative pals..............go check out DRUDGE right now!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

3593967917_b324abca29_z.jpg

Last edited:
So ironic.............just the same way the majority of the country saw George Bush as a joke at the end of 2007-'08, the same thing is happening to Obama. He's going out as a joke.

Why should he..? just because you all think so...and why do you all hate when private SENIOR citizens speak? he evidently hit a raw nerve as upset as you all are over it..

I love the National chair day..fitting since Obama is probably off on ANOTHER fundraiser..

it's his day off, imagine that, just like the rest of the USA, who isn't working.

:confused:Well when it comes to Ubama everyday is his day off. Only day he really works is on a day he plays golf.

Well i have not seen any work out of you, so you must be a panhandler that performs beastiality for drugs or alcohol.

Laugh my balls off....................

To all my conservative pals..............go check out DRUDGE right now!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yeah. Drudge will give you today's marching orders.

seen by over 30 million today s0n!!!:2up:

Like a big old ungreased telephone pole up the pooper of assholes like you s0n!!!:eusa_dance:

Are all of them right wing lemmings like yourself? Or are many just laughing at his marching orders? Get fucking real. "Empty chair day"?

You're lucky at your hand of ovarian bingo, else you would have been attacked by Bull Conners' dogs, nightsticks, and firehoses. What a piss poor attempt at making a political statement. Lucky for you that you weren't born a piece of property, who argued a states right claim, and had the Taney court say you didn't have standing, so your slave mistress was able to chop your balls off.

Last edited:
Yes your right wing likes it but your right wing wont get robmoney elected

And TM, your guy singing the same old song ain't gonna make it. You'd think he'd at least use new material, like an empty chair or sumpin'. :lol:

We've heard all his lies before, this time he has to run on his record, not the ones conveniently hidden away.

Forum List

Back