Monday = National Empty Chair Day!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
NATIONAL EMPTY CHAIR DAY

Monday, September 3rd................

'Eastwooding' Inspires National Empty Chair Day on Monday

Mine is going right out in front of my mailbox folks and I will post pics tomorrow night!!! Every conservative on this board needs to put their most comfy chair right the fuck out there. I'm draping mine with my good old Obama LOL t-shirt Ive been wearing for 2 years and that I get more and more compliments on very recently.........and here in New York of all places:ack-1:

Clint-Eastwood-talks-to-a-chair.jpg

How fucking brilliant is this?

Classic hysterical.:D:D:D

Holy fucking shit... you have got to be kidding me.

:lol:

LMAO........mine was out on the front lawn by 7:30am..........called my 2 neighbors in the court. Three empty chairs out in front of houses in the neighborhood. Im laughing my balls off. Who kneeeeeeeeeeeeewww??!!!:D:D

As I walked into my house after proudly putting out my empty seat, I was thinking about how the jobs #'s are coming out THE DAY AFTER the Dem convention.:eusa_dance:

About the dumbest idea I've ever heard but please; don't let that stop you.

Are you kidding me? This is BRILLIANT! It's a sure fire way tot make sure that Obama get's voted out, all without having to do anything silly like addressing the issues, offering solutions, and all that nonsense.

It would be so much less painful for poor Clint if they'd just stop trying to make what he did there the other night funny.

He may never live this down.

It would be so much less painful for poor Clint if they'd just stop trying to make what he did there the other night funny.

Why should he..? just because you all think so...and why do you all hate when private SENIOR citizens speak? he evidently hit a raw nerve as upset as you all are over it..

I love the National chair day..fitting since Obama is probably off on ANOTHER fundraiser..

Why should he..? just because you all think so...and why do you all hate when private SENIOR citizens speak? he evidently hit a raw nerve as upset as you all are over it..

I love the National chair day..fitting since Obama is probably off on ANOTHER fundraiser..

it's his day off, imagine that, just like the rest of the USA, who isn't working.

it's his day off, imagine that, just like the rest of the USA, who isn't working.

oh brother...:lol:

snip:
Obama Spends Record Amount of Time Fundraising: Hits 153rd Fundraiser Since Announcing Reelection Bid, Bush Did Only 79 At Same Point In His Presidency…

all of it
http://www.politico.com/politico44/...record-amount-of-time-fundraising-125445.html

Last edited:

:confused:Well when it comes to Ubama everyday is his day off. Only day he really works is on a day he plays golf.

:confused:Well when it comes to Ubama everyday is his day off. Only day he really works is on a day he plays golf.

And how ironic?

One term = FOUR

Have fun on the back 9 in Chicagoland next year!!!:D

More empty chair pics???????????

Forum List

Back