Monday is Turning Out to be a Bad Day For Republicans

Nate Silver has an awesome track record and if I were a betting man I would be following his predictions. He is also good because he explains his errors like Trump not being the nominee and has adjusted his calculations accordingly.

LOL What's to adjust, he fucked up and Trump is the nominee. It's freaking August, with any luck the Hildabeast will stroke out by September....and given her health she may do just that.

Hate to break it to you Fatty, but if Hillary Clinton drops dead it's president Tim Kaine in a landslide.
In your marxist dreams.
Nate Silver has an awesome track record and if I were a betting man I would be following his predictions. He is also good because he explains his errors like Trump not being the nominee and has adjusted his calculations accordingly.

LOL What's to adjust, he fucked up and Trump is the nominee. It's freaking August, with any luck the Hildabeast will stroke out by September....and given her health she may do just that.

Donnie is the one you have to worry about. He takes statins to control his high cholesterol and has high blood pressure. Not good when you seem him eating a ham and egg breakfast and chomping down on KFC for lunch. Then there's the rumor about him using amphetamines to control his weight, that's a problem just waiting to happen.
He's taking statins dumass. He can eat all the fried chicken he wants.

Based on his draft dodging and the crazy shit that comes out of his head,

Donald Trump IS a fried chicken.

Chickenhawk

...with a dipping sauce of 100% horseshit.

Last August Fivethirtyeight said Trump wouldn't be the nominee...but here we are.

Donnie is the one you have to worry about. He takes statins to control his high cholesterol and has high blood pressure. Not good when you seem him eating a ham and egg breakfast and chomping down on KFC for lunch. Then there's the rumor about him using amphetamines to control his weight, that's a problem just waiting to happen.

Yeah compared to watching Hillary spaz on the tube? Stop being fucking ridiculous, fool
Now that isn't a very christian-like thing to say, is it lard ass?

Oh, that's right, you are just one of those hypocrite christians. Nevermind.

Last August Fivethirtyeight said Trump wouldn't be the nominee...but here we are.

You really are lowlife Un-American scum.

Gotta love it when some disgusting rightist pig wishes a stroke upon someone just because she doesn't agree with her.

You really are lowlife Un-American scum.

She's one of the most revolting characters I've ever encountered. Just a disgusting, dark, negative, repulsive human -- SassyIrishLass, that is.

Last edited:
If you wait for the NY Times or ABC to say anything positive about republicans you will wait for a long, long time. The source is Nate Silver who is an editorialist for the Times and a contributor to ABC. Nobody knows how Silver's complicated numbers work (probably not even Silver). He probably dons his tinfoil hat and turns on the flux capacitor.

Gotta love it when some disgusting rightist pig wishes a stroke upon someone just because she doesn't agree with her.

I'm not a "rightist" but I definitely hope and pray that she has a stroke that kills her....I say that boldly and proudly and with no reservations whatsoever.

538 is coming out strong for Hillary Clinton it looks like a blowout.
2016_Election_Forecast___FiveThirtyEight__zpstelagnfv.png

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

The people at 538 must be smoking some seriously good Ganja to get that projection :uhoh3:

He's taking statins dumass. He can eat all the fried chicken he wants.
He's taking amphetamines too, which damage the heart valves, and he cannot eat all the fried chicken he wants, statins aren't a miracle drug.

Who said he's taking amphetamines?

"Then there's the rumor about him using amphetamines to control his weight"

Oh, so it's you who's saying The Donald is taking amphetamines? Glad we've cleared that up.

Wow. Colorado is now dark blue. Arizona and South Carolina are light blue!

Still, the election is three months away- anything can happen... Like Trump saying something really crazy and making things worse for himself.
Like if he suggested one of his followers shoot hillary? He waited for Tuesday to say something stupid.

The only days that are good for Democrats are the ones that end in the letter "y"

"The only days that are good for Democrats are the ones that end in the letter "y""

The good days for Democrats end on November 8th :smoke:

This is you on November 9th :spinner:

Looks like she's celebrating. I'm sure I'll be doing quite a bit of that as returns pour in. I've got my state-by-state graphics ready to upload as Fox News counts off PA for Secretary Clinton, FL for Secretary Clinton, NC for Secretary Clinton...

I understand that the folks in the VA Republican Party have cancelled the hotel rooms for their electors in Richmond. For those of you who don't know, around December 14 or so, the States will have the actual electoral college vote in their state capitols. It's when Hillary will be formally elected the next president of the United States. The way it is done in most states is that each Party has a slate of electors and when a party gets a plurality of the electoral vote, that Party sends electors. Generally, as a sign of optimism, both paties book hotel rooms for their electors well in advance of the actual vote. I understand the VA GOP has cancelled their reservations to avoid penalties in Virgina. Tallahassee is next. Can Atlanta be far behind?

Forum List

Back