Mommy, mommy, I can't move in here!

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
And she's only in her 5th month!

capt.bej80206131133.china_pregnant_woman_bej802.jpg

Qiao Yubo, who is pregnant with at least five babies, walks with her husband, right, in Songyuan, in China's northeast Jilin province, Sunday, June 11, 2006. Qiao, who is 1.67-meters tall, has a waistline measurement of 1.75 meters, five months into her pregnancy. Qiao's excessive bulk is causing difficulties in getting around, with taxi drivers too afraid to take her in their cars. Her clothing is all custom-made and she eats up to seven meals a day. (AP Photo/EyePress) Email Photo Print Photo

I once met a woman who'd recently given birth to triplets. She was a tiny thing. Her father showed me a picture. I didn't know flesh could stretch that far as they were not little babies! I feel sorry for this woman.

Abbey Normal said:
Shouldn't her husband be wheeling her around in a chair, and massaging her feet simultaneously? It's the least he could do, the bastard! :D
I'm still trying to figure this out. China? Fertility treatments? At least 5? Don't they KNOW?

Abbey Normal said:
Shouldn't her husband be wheeling her around in a chair, and massaging her feet simultaneously? It's the least he could do, the bastard! :D

:rotflmao: This is just scary to me.:eek2:

Kathianne said:
I'm still trying to figure this out. China? Fertility treatments? At least 5? Don't they KNOW?

Which brings up another question, since you are only allowed one child there, what are they going to do with the rest of them? :(

Bonnie said:
Which brings up another question, since you are only allowed one child there, what are they going to do with the rest of them? :(
That's what I was thinking of. I find it hard to believe one can get fertility treatments readily there?

Forum List

Back