Momma Obama wants to tell you how to raise your kids, listen up!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
For Parents | Let's Move!

Ok, I've heard Momma Obama's "LetsMove dot gov" commercials about 20 times an hour for the past 2 weeks on the local radio. They are advocating basically lying to your kids to trick them into simple "moving". One has a kid asking mom for a $1, and mom is telling the kid to get it out of her purse which is in the bedroom....no, bathroom...no, kitchen...no, living room......and on and on, tricking a kid into just moving.

1st thought: Are we that fucking fat, lazy and disgusting that we must trick our offspring into MOVING!!!! Not to jog, or lift weights, but just fucking MOVE???? Maybe we have.

Anyway, Momma Obama goes on and on, and lays out action plans on her website on how wrong you're raising your kids, and what you can do. For example.....

Did you know you can help your kids by walking around, playing tag, or shopping together??? WOW!!! I never knew about those things, I was gonna just put magnets everywhere and hope it attracted my kids into moving. Thanks Michelle!!!

Did you know you can get your kid to eat fresh fruit by keeping it in a bowl......"within his or hers reach"??? DAMN!!! Michelle "Momma" Obama is so helpful. I was keeping my fresh fruit in a bowl on my ROOFTOP!!! No wonder my kids couldn't eat it. Gosh, I'm glad she clarified that for me.

She even says in the site "Children and families tend to consume more of the foods that they have easy access to". Wow. That makes sense now. I wanted my kids to eat wild salmon since it's so healthy, but they were too scared of the bears and the rapid water to get their little butts in there and snag one. I never thought of just buying some salmon!!! And oh man oh man, now they can have milk!! They were too scared of the cow or something, but now I know, Michelle said if they have easy access to it, they'll consume it, so many instead of making them milk a 2,000 pound cow....I could.......buy....some milk? YES!!

Golly. Thanks Momma Obama. I'd never be able to raise my kids without you and Barack's guidance. I mean...tossing a ball around outside??!!! Who'da thunk it??? Thanks guys!!!

For Parents | Let's Move!

Ok, I've heard Momma Obama's "LetsMove dot gov" commercials about 20 times an hour for the past 2 weeks on the local radio. They are advocating basically lying to your kids to trick them into simple "moving". One has a kid asking mom for a $1, and mom is telling the kid to get it out of her purse which is in the bedroom....no, bathroom...no, kitchen...no, living room......and on and on, tricking a kid into just moving.

1st thought: Are we that fucking fat, lazy and disgusting that we must trick our offspring into MOVING!!!! Not to jog, or lift weights, but just fucking MOVE???? Maybe we have.

Anyway, Momma Obama goes on and on, and lays out action plans on her website on how wrong you're raising your kids, and what you can do. For example.....

Did you know you can help your kids by walking around, playing tag, or shopping together??? WOW!!! I never knew about those things, I was gonna just put magnets everywhere and hope it attracted my kids into moving. Thanks Michelle!!!

Did you know you can get your kid to eat fresh fruit by keeping it in a bowl......"within his or hers reach"??? DAMN!!! Michelle "Momma" Obama is so helpful. I was keeping my fresh fruit in a bowl on my ROOFTOP!!! No wonder my kids couldn't eat it. Gosh, I'm glad she clarified that for me.

She even says in the site "Children and families tend to consume more of the foods that they have easy access to". Wow. That makes sense now. I wanted my kids to eat wild salmon since it's so healthy, but they were too scared of the bears and the rapid water to get their little butts in there and snag one. I never thought of just buying some salmon!!! And oh man oh man, now they can have milk!! They were too scared of the cow or something, but now I know, Michelle said if they have easy access to it, they'll consume it, so many instead of making them milk a 2,000 pound cow....I could.......buy....some milk? YES!!

Golly. Thanks Momma Obama. I'd never be able to raise my kids without you and Barack's guidance. I mean...tossing a ball around outside??!!! Who'da thunk it??? Thanks guys!!!

Nope. No problem here.:cuckoo:

FatKids1.png

Oh, I dont deny our obesity problem. I simply say it's not the government's role to preach to us about how to raise our kids. Our peers, our neighbors, should ridicule parents who let their kids become fat ass blobs of lard. But...we've been told to be polite, eyes forward, keep moving along.

If a parent is shoveling pork and beans into their fat ass blob child...you think Momma Obama telling them "Go play tag" is gonna work? No. Only social pressure, aka, peer pressure, is gonna work. Make it acceptable to scorn fatties. Then it'll stop.

Oh, I dont deny our obesity problem. I simply say it's not the government's role to preach to us about how to raise our kids. Our peers, our neighbors, should ridicule parents who let their kids become fat ass blobs of lard. But...we've been told to be polite, eyes forward, keep moving along.

If a parent is shoveling pork and beans into their fat ass blob child...you think Momma Obama telling them "Go play tag" is gonna work? No. Only social pressure, aka, peer pressure, is gonna work. Make it acceptable to scorn fatties. Then it'll stop.

To a point, I agree with you. I have no desire to have anyone, especially the government telling me how to raise my daughter. HOWEVER, in so many cases across our country, parents are doing a piss poor job, and the children are the ones who end up suffering. The scorn and ridicule these children face at such young ages can leave long lasting scars. It is not the children's fault, and if the parents won't do what is right for them, who will?

Perhaps Michelle could do a campaign to explain the difference between 'politics' and 'stupidity'. Just an idea.

Well why shouldn't MaBell tell you how to raise your kids,

As we see most people will roll right over and allow her to dictate their lives, cause she is doing for the chilllllldeeeeen and she KNOWS BEST..:lol:

What is so surprising about a politician wanting us to lie to our children for whatever the reason. After all they look at us (their bosses) as their children, and constantly lie to us.

Laura Bush's thing was education and literacy. Hopefully Michelle Obama will have more luck.

Hey America....

Your kids are FAT.....the main reason is because you are fat too
Your kids spend too much time on the computer and playing video games and never go outside by themselves

God forbid someone challenges a Republicans god given right to raise fat, lazy kids

I didn't listen to Reagan, Bush, or Palin in how to raise my kids, and I'm damn sure not going to listen to MaBell.

when she gets slim and trim then she can speak out about obesity.

I'd be more impressed with some advice on managing money. Judging by America's addiction to debt I think this would be more instructive than eating carrots. Things like living within your means, not wasting money on the latest fashion trends, limiting yourself to two vacations a year etc. Maybe she could convince her husband to set an excellent example for the youth by balancing the federal budget.

Our youth should have no role models outside of the Family unit. That's the ticket. :rolleyes:

By following some peoples illogic on here how can anyone with money speak about the poor?

Or any healthy person speak about those with Diabetes or some other disease/affliction?

Or someone who has never worked as a burger slinger call thos people who do as having jobs?

Last edited:
Our youth should have no role models outside of the Family unit. That's the ticket. :Rolleyes:

Sure they should, but not a scummy Politician.

and did you just call a family, a Unit.

Forum List

Back