Mom who’s daughter was killed by illegal is suing DHS for 100M

Yep, that is why.

And often they are not given the chance to go back because they are fucking dead. But hey, who gives a shit about that, it was their own damn fault for not having perfect judgment at the age of 20

That just rings hollow after all your other post.
Why, because I would resolve the problem?

I have to ask, did this mother check where she was living or who she was living with?

That would seem to be the first order of business.

Whether you agree with the case or not, that is just fucked up. You used to be better than this.

Partisanship kills everything it touches.
Agreed.

That was as loathsome as some of the right-wing comments about when crime in the urban communities, blaming those victims.

There is no excuse for that, it is just disgusting.

It reveals a lot about their character as well.

ty.

I have mixed feelings about this. I think the mom absolutely deserves 100M. The only real job of the government is to protect us. They failed this woman just like they are failing us all at the southern boarder. However, I don’t think these sell-out politicians really care about a lawsuit, it’s not going to influence them in the slightest. There could be an 10M lawsuits for 100M, it wouldn’t change anything. Ultimately, the tax payers would bare the responsibility for the settlements and it will be business as usual.

The pathetic thing is that the "taxpayers" who helped to elect Potatohead that created this disaster are mostly welfare queens that don't pay any taxes.

So this is domestic violence? Even less sympathy, then.

She could have kept living with her mother, who probably should have checked on her living conditions, and who she was staying with.
Joe, why don't you just fucking quit, man. You're making yourself look like a real asshole.

Maybe she shouldn't have dumped her mentally retarded daughter into a trailer park.

You are subhuman.

Whether you agree with the case or not, that is just fucked up. You used to be better than this.

Partisanship kills everything it touches.

No, he did not. Joey has always been a nasty little turd.

According to the article the victim was living with the person that killed her.

The victim was 20, she did not live long enough to learn that lesson. But hey, fuck her right, she should have known better.

As do a lot of people as they do not have the means to get out of said area. But fuck them right, it is their own fault for being poor.

Joey LOVES victim-blaming as long as the victims are not on his side.

Wow, you are a real piece of shit.

Joey is evil. He is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted evil on this site. Joey is evil on the level of Blohkin, or Stalin, and probably deserves ALS.

I understand that lawyers always sue for a huge amount, hoping that the settlement will be as large as possible.
One hundred million dollars? If she gets that, I have bad news for my daughter. I'm kidding, of course. But other people might not be.

Forum List

Back