Mom Who Wants to Treat Daughter’s Cancer With CBD Oil Instead of Surgery Turns Herself In to Police

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Well a woman can kill her unborn child so that certain organizations can make a profit. But if you do something that these organizations can't profit from it. Then you are a bad boy.

th

An Oregon mother is accused of taking her ailing daughter out of the state to avoid cancer treatment — opting instead to use CBD oil and other supposed naturopathic treatments.

PEOPLE confirms that Christina Dixon was booked early Thursday morning at Clackamas County Jail. She faces two counts each of first-degree custodial interference and first-degree criminal mistreatment.
Mom Who Wants to Treat Daughter’s Cancer With CBD Oil Instead of Surgery Turns Herself In to Police

Gerson Therapy isn't illegal in the US but rather it is illegal to market the therapy for medical conditions in the US. In many ways it follows similar restrictions applied to Dietary Supplements. Products can be sold but cannot be marketed as a treatment for any medical conditions. As the Gerson Therapy is a dietary regiment it would likely fall under these guidelines. From the FDA FAQ
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-Gerson-Therapy-illegal-in-the-United-Sates

“The law allows a baby to be born [aborted] from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change.”

People are being trapped by big pharma and the state now owns you and your children because 'we the people' have allowed it to happen.

Big Pharma and the government are one. The MSM is also captured by Big Pharma. What chance does the average citizen have against these powerful and criminal forces?

CBD is snake oil. Everyone is trying to get rich off the stuff like they did Emu oil

What a bummer. I was hoping CBD oil would help some of the old sports injuries I piled up. I was going to go as far as to get the CBD bubble bath. To hell with it then. I'm going golfing.

CBD is snake oil. Everyone is trying to get rich off the stuff like they did Emu oil
It’s a brand new product to the market it hasn’t been studied enough but the sparse evidence so far is that for specific indications it’s helping people. The human body has a naturally present cannabinoid system. It does not have any system for processing the chemicals in many pharmaceuticals. If women are supposedly within their rights to abort a baby in the womb then the state can just go ahead and shut the fuck up about a mother trying an alternative method for treating her child.

We applaud the mother's courage and trust in natural medicine. Before jumping to reactionary conclusions, besgt to find out the precise diagnosis. It sounds like hepatocellular carcinoma.

I know an adult who did this. He died. Anecdotal stories don't hold a lot of weight but my point is bigger.

It does seem that people with certain disease's can be helped with more natural sources than what is legal. I don't think it's a replacement for surgery in most cases.

Science and nature can work together.

A main problem is delivery to the cancer cells. The Mom poetizes the vision of the medicine going to the cancer cells and killing them, which is dangerously naive. When melanoma gets near the eye, the only treatment is seeding radioactive yttrium to force the pit bull back. CBD pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics don't bode well for a cure of the entire tumor regardless of how small it is in lieu of surgery, though it should cause no argument post-surgery. The report should have stated the precise diagnosis, results of scans, and how large the tumor is rather than keeping that info esoteric.

What are the details of this case? Cannabis and radiotherapy together for this study, the rt is not proton, Though. Ginsburg's pancreas rt at Sloane-Kettering was likely cutting-edge science proton radiotherapy.

Jul 2019 Cannabis / Radiotherapy
Flavonoid Derivative of Cannabis Demonstrates Therapeutic Potential in Preclinical Models of Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

Aug 2019 Pancreatic / Proton Radiotherapy
Proton beam therapy for tumors of the upper abdomen. - PubMed - NCBI
'does not deposit a dose beyond the tumor.'

Forum List

Back