Vapes spiked with illegal druggs show dark side of cbd craze

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jay Jenkins says he hesitated when a buddy suggested they vape CBD.

“It’ll relax you,” the friend assured.

The vapor that Jenkins inhaled didn’t relax him. After two puffs, he ended up in a coma.

That’s because what he was vaping didn’t have any CBD, the suddenly popular compound extracted from the cannabis plant that marketers say can treat a range of ailments without getting users high. Instead, the oil was spiked with a powerful street drug.

Some operators are cashing in on the CBD craze by substituting cheap and illegal synthetic marijuana for natural

Vapes spiked with illegal drugs show dark side of CBD craze

So right away the losers want to ban the chit totally forgetting the juice that started all of this was from the BLACKMARKET yet all the MSM A HOLES pushed it as a general statement of THEY all do it etc..

Propaganda using the lives of others just ot get a political statement and money grab going.

Robert Morris needs to make back all those billions lost to the " just say no to smoking" . lmfao .

so vaping itself isn't the issue - it's people putting illegal shit into the actual vape.

yea, they could never lace actual cigs...

interesting.

• Banned
so vaping itself isn't the issue - it's people putting illegal shit into the actual vape.

yea, they could never lace actual cigs...

interesting.

Yeah it seems the vaping is not the problem As usual.

As explained in years past on here------

When insurance companies/gov all tie hands together a money making scam must be created so they can all come in FIX it look like they care all the while this makes it like everything else . it gets put UNNDER THE GOV UMBRELLA . " CONTROLLED" TAX" and they get all the monneyeeee . Insurance goes up they did this same shit with cigarettes.

They use the same system with big pharma it's getting ppl who can't get off the gawd dam GOV TRUST them as GOD!! These ppl trust their .GOV IRS CDC FDA EPA so phucken much they pop whatever is out there and say ok we're ggood to ggo

ALL THESE ASSHOLE ARE FOR MONEY YOUR MONEY MY MONNEY OUR MONNEY ALL OFF THE BACKS OF WE THE PEOPLE CHILDREN AREN'T ANY MORE SPECIAL THEY GET A NICE HAMMERINGG OF IT TOO.

OP's article mentions fentanyl-spiked vapes in Mississippi, definitely a form of Russian roulette.

Does it make sense to sell cotton candy flavored vapes to pre-teens?
Irrelevant. I'm 54 and dig cotton candy. Esp on a rainy day.

This is no different than someone putting drugs in my big Mac. Prosecute those doing it and move on. Your liking it or not has zero bearing on people vaping.

• Banned
Guess that means adults shouldn't eat that gawd dam cereal called Captain crunch either oh no a kids cereal attracting adults give me a freaking break.

Forum List

Back