Mom Who Glued Kid's Hands to Wall Faces Life Term

That sounds good to me but we all know she won’t get life the ACLU will have her out in a year. Her sort never learn. The judge should make her face the same atrocities that she inflicted on the child and glue her hand and feet to the walls and floor. Then let the kids kick her as much as they want and invite the neighborhood and anyone else who wanted to join in. A kick fest of sorts and use her as the piñata. That should bring her around to realization that babies aren’t punching bags.

The ACLU isn't representing her.

You really aren't very intelligent, are you?

That sounds good to me but we all know she won’t get life the ACLU will have her out in a year. Her sort never learn. The judge should make her face the same atrocities that she inflicted on the child and glue her hand and feet to the walls and floor. Then let the kids kick her as much as they want and invite the neighborhood and anyone else who wanted to join in. A kick fest of sorts and use her as the piñata. That should bring her around to realization that babies aren’t punching bags.

You're not so smart yourself I've read your posts. I guess the ACLU was too busy representing illegal aliens. She claimed she was an Indigent (poor and unable to afford a lawyer) so the American taxpayers had to pay for all of her legal fees and court costs. The taxpayers will pay for all of her lawyer fees, court costs and incarceration costs for the next 99 years! All we do is pay and pay and pay for these stupid people!!

Mom gets 99 years in prison for gluing tot's hands

[URL="http://news.yahoo.com/mom-gets-99-years-prison-gluing-tots-hands-160458042.html"]http://news.yahoo.com/mom-gets-99-years-prison-gluing-tots-hands-160458042.html
[/URL]

Last edited:
the emotion in you wants to bury this woman, the humanity says fix her. thank goodness the child is still alive. I don`t think I`d ever give her the chance to do it again. if that means keeping her locked up for years so be it. I have a friend that once told me.."Sometimes I wish for God`s power for a minute, and shudder at the thought of having it" I understand what he meant when I read this stuff.

I don't think there's any fixing in this case. She glued the little girls hands to the wall so she could beat her..she kicked her, hit her, BIT her...biting is indicative of deep rooted and serious psychotic tendencies that aren't going to go away. I haven't heard anyone say the woman was under the influence of drugs when this happened...and it happened in sight of her other children. She's a psychopath.

You're not so smart yourself I've read your posts. I guess the ACLU was too busy representing illegal aliens.

You guess?

She claimed she was an Indigent (poor and unable to afford a lawyer) so the American taxpayers had to pay for all of her legal fees and court costs. The taxpayers will pay for all of her lawyer fees, court costs and incarceration costs for the next 99 years! All we do is pay and pay and pay for these stupid people!!

Would you prefer we just execute people without trial? That would save a lot of money. I'm sure a moron like you would be fine with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NymSxkXyhY

Escalona has 4 children. She had one in jail. Note her neck tatt...she's most likely a gang member.

I have seen people become unhinged over potty training. It's like they think there's a chance that their child won't ever learn to use the toilet. Seriously, how many normally intelligent grown people do you know complain that they were never taught to use the toilet? It's something that comes naturally, it isn't worth the fight that some people make of it.

I have four, and while I potty trained them by providing them with their little potties and teaching them to use it, and encouraging them...I NEVER made an issue of it. When they were more or less at that age, I just started putting little undies and trainers on them and let them move along at their own pace. I'm happy to say none of my children today crap their pants. Or even pee the bed.

The tat doesn't look gang-related to me, but I think that it's an appropriate sentence given the extensive abuse of her daughter.

In all fairness, though, I doubt that Escalona learned to parent like this on her own. She probably was victimized in a similar way in her own family. That should not have any impact on her sentencing, but it just goes to show how important it is to address child abuse...it's a pattern of behavior that is repeated.

My oldest son was so funny..he was about 2 or three and one day he told his babysitter to take off his diaper, he didn't need it anymore.

And he didn't. He never peed his pants, he never wet his bed, from that day forward.

He's such a funny kid.

We actually let my son run around without a diaper when he turned 2 in order to potty train him. It made potty training easier (he didn't have accidents without the safety blanket of a diaper. We also let him shoot cheerios in the toilet bowl. In other words, low stress + fun = fairly easy transition to using the potty on a regular basis.

The testimony at the trial asserted she was horribly abused and had issues with drugs and was involved in gang activities.

My oldest son was so funny..he was about 2 or three and one day he told his babysitter to take off his diaper, he didn't need it anymore.

And he didn't. He never peed his pants, he never wet his bed, from that day forward.

He's such a funny kid.

We actually let my son run around without a diaper when he turned 2 in order to potty train him. It made potty training easier (he didn't have accidents without the safety blanket of a diaper. We also let him shoot cheerios in the toilet bowl. In other words, low stress + fun = fairly easy transition to using the potty on a regular basis.

My kids would have eaten the cheerios....

I let them run around without anything too.

He's such a funny kid.

My daughter didn't need to...she was like 2 going on 20. we just went shopping for big girl panties, she picked them out, she had one accident and then she was potty trained. Boys are harder.

My daughter didn't need to...she was like 2 going on 20. we just went shopping for big girl panties, she picked them out, she had one accident and then she was potty trained. Boys are harder.

I had 3 boys and one girl...actually potty trained 4 boys...I thought my girl was the hardest. She was also the grossest and the only one of any of my children who played with her poop (I won't even go into it but it was disgusting shuuuuudddddeeeerrrrr). The girl just didn't care, lol.

The boys all were into potty training, I think they like peeing on things so they found it fun to pee in a container. I had a little bump with the youngest and his aversion to hanging his butt over the toilet...he had an aversion to drains, too. He's 9 now, and just this last 6 months has he gotten to where he doesn't get out of the tub before draining it. He was absolutely terrified of drains. And what's a toilet? A drain. He was okay with peeing, but he went to some pretty serious lengths to avoid the pooping...

A Texas woman who admitted to beating her 2-year-old daughter and gluing her hands to a wall is to be sentenced.

Elizabeth Escalona pleaded guilty July 12 to injury to a child. The young mother is scheduled to be sentenced Monday and faces up to life in prison.

Her daughter was in a coma for two days after the Sept. 7, 2011, incident. The girl and her siblings have since been taken into state custody. Police records show the toddler's siblings told investigators their mother kicked the girl in the stomach repeatedly and hit her with various objects before gluing her hands to the wall. She was in a hospital for a week.

Dallas police say Escalona was mad about potty training problems.

Mom Who Glued Kid's Hands to Wall Faces Life Term - ABC News

This one is unreal. This is one where you go "please Jehovah tell me there were drugs involved because no Mother could do this her child".

This one is so over the top. It left me breathless when I read about it.

A Texas woman who admitted to beating her 2-year-old daughter and gluing her hands to a wall is to be sentenced.

Elizabeth Escalona pleaded guilty July 12 to injury to a child. The young mother is scheduled to be sentenced Monday and faces up to life in prison.

Her daughter was in a coma for two days after the Sept. 7, 2011, incident. The girl and her siblings have since been taken into state custody. Police records show the toddler's siblings told investigators their mother kicked the girl in the stomach repeatedly and hit her with various objects before gluing her hands to the wall. She was in a hospital for a week.

This one is unreal. This is one where you go "please Jehovah tell me there were drugs involved because no Mother could do this her child".

This is happening more and more, women killing their children. Some were on drugs, others were as sober as a judge.

This is happening more and more, women killing their children. Some were on drugs, others were as sober as a judge.

As with so many crimes, I wonder how much is it happening more and how much is it being reported more often and widely?

As with so many crimes, I wonder how much is it happening more and how much is it being reported more often and widely?

It isn't more common, it's just repeated on the 24/7 news cycle, so people here about it more often.

I think we are just hearing about these things more now, I hope it isn't increasing.

Forum List

Back