Mom Who Glued Kid's Hands to Wall Faces Life Term

A Texas woman who admitted to beating her 2-year-old daughter and gluing her hands to a wall is to be sentenced.

Elizabeth Escalona pleaded guilty July 12 to injury to a child. The young mother is scheduled to be sentenced Monday and faces up to life in prison.

Her daughter was in a coma for two days after the Sept. 7, 2011, incident. The girl and her siblings have since been taken into state custody. Police records show the toddler's siblings told investigators their mother kicked the girl in the stomach repeatedly and hit her with various objects before gluing her hands to the wall. She was in a hospital for a week.

Dallas police say Escalona was mad about potty training problems.

Mom Who Glued Kid's Hands to Wall Faces Life Term - ABC News

This one is unreal. This is one where you go "please Jehovah tell me there were drugs involved because no Mother could do this her child".

This one is so over the top. It left me breathless when I read about it.

I don't think she was on drugs. I think she's a sociopath.

Even if we assume child abuse if more often reported now than in the past, that doesn't explain why it continues to rise. People aren't more aware and the media isn't more vigorous in reporting it than they were in, say, 1998...yet it continues to rise.

National Child Abuse Statistics | Childhelp

child-deaths-per-day-line_9-30-2011.jpg

This is what happens when you promote killing children via abortion for convenience sake, and when you promote the concept that children are of no value and disposable.

However child abuse in the last 3 years IS on the decline, which is unprecedented and IS undoubtedly due to more people being aware and reporting it.

It's estimated that 50-80 percent of child abuse deaths go unreported/unidentified on the death cert.

Just had to make an anti-abortion dig, didn't you? :tongue:

Did I miss it, have you compared someone to Hitler or the Nazis in this thread yet? :lol:

I often wondered why, if a man kills a pregnant woman he gets charged with the murder of the woman and an additional charge of murder for killing her unborn child.

But if a pregnant woman kills her unborn child through an abortion it’s her lawful right.

If a doctor kills a healthy child through an abortion he’s practicing medicine within the law. But if he aids in Assisted Suicide killings he can go to prison.

Last edited:
I think that life is a bit excessive, but the child should be placed into care and mum should be jailed for a short period so she learns her lesson.

By all means... So she can be expedited back to the business of putting children in Comas. :confused:

Did I miss it, have you compared someone to Hitler or the Nazis in this thread yet? :lol:

I often wondered why, if a man kills a pregnant woman he gets charged with the murder of the woman and an additional charge of murder for killing her unborn child.

But if a pregnant woman kills her unborn child through an abortion it’s her lawful right.

If a doctor kills a healthy child through an abortion he’s practicing medicine within the law. But if he aids in Assisted Suicide killings he can go to prison.

I often wonder the same things...how is it a fetus or a baby depending only on the mothers feelings.

I often wonder the same things...how is it a fetus or a baby depending only on the mothers feelings.

There should be some unity and conformity with all the States with all of the laws. (Especially on immigration)

If they gave the young people accessible birth control without parental consent it would cut down on a lot of unwanted pregnancies and parents should lighten up and let the kids have birth control if they're sexually active. Sex in schools is a lot more popular today than it was in the old days. (And you know who I’m talking about.)

I don’t care for the idea of over populating earth or ending up like China or having everyone on social services like Welfare, WIC and Head Start etc.

“An Ounce of Prevention Is worth a Pound of Cure.”

I think that life is a bit excessive, but the child should be placed into care and mum should be jailed for a short period so she learns her lesson.

By all means... So she can be expedited back to the business of putting children in Comas. :confused:

A short period as in 20 years. That is almost a quarter of the sentence she actually got.

20 years isn't a short sentence by any standard, Noomi.

She got a reasonable sentence. She is a threat to society as long as she's alive; she's not going to change and she should never be allowed to be out where she could ever potentially have access to other children.

A short period as in 20 years. That is almost a quarter of the sentence she actually got.

She should have taken the "Plea Deal" evidently she wasn’t remorseful enough. Why feel sorry for her it's like throwing pearls to swine.

"Prosecutor Eren Price, who originally offered Escalona a plea deal for 45 years."

"The 45-year recommendation was for somebody who was going to take ownership of what she did, appreciate what she caused," Price said.

Sending her to prison for decades would protect her children's future, Price argued.

"You can give Jocelyn and her brothers and sister peace," she said. "You can give them peace, so that when they're sitting around the dinner table at Thanksgiving with their big family, they're not worried that their mother is going to come walking through the door."

SOURCE:

Mom gets 99 years in prison for gluing tot's hands
http://news.yahoo.com/mom-gets-99-years-prison-gluing-tots-hands-160458042.html

Last edited:

She got a reasonable sentence. She is a threat to society as long as she's alive; she's not going to change and she should never be allowed to be out where she could ever potentially have access to other children.

99 years means she will never be out of jail again. I think only if you kill someone should you get that long behind bars.

99 years means she will never be out of jail again. I think only if you kill someone should you get that long behind bars.
You truly are a fuckin' loon.:cuckoo:

Sooooo, it should come as no surprise, that you stated you would have killed the conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, AFTER THEY WERE BORN, because you considered them nothing more than "monstrocities."

Fuckin' sick wench.:cuckoo:

^you bump a six month old thread just to say that? Do you go around stalking people on internet sites, you crazy fuck?

Forum List

Back