Mom, What's a Conspiracy Theorist?

We cannot know how many Christians in countries occupied or ruled by the Nazi powers or their allies were horrified at the disappearance of their Jewish neighbors and yet were not strong enough to raise their voices in protest."

consider what choices they had Ding>>>
1698531983780.png

1698532072153.png

~S~

From the moment we are born until we die, we are indoctrinated into believing that those who rule us do it for our own good. The truth is far different.

<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fear is the method most often used by politicians to increase the power of government. And, as most social commentators recognize, an atmosphere of fear permeates modern America: fear of terrorism, fear of the police, fear of our neighbors and so on.

The propaganda of fear has been used quite effectively by those who want to gain control, and it is transforming the populace into fearful, compliant, pacified zombies content to march in lockstep with the government’s dictates

Looks like I've some reading to do >>
and i do thank you Natty, hopefully homeland insecurity gives those of you who wish to enlighten the ignorati a pass for now.... ;) ~S~

...hopefully homeland insecurity gives those of you who wish to enlighten the ignorati a pass for now.... ;) ~S~

Well. Given the sad state of affairs in our Republic, if a feller ain't on a list by now, he oughtta be ashamed of himself, sparky. That's my view on it anyway. Ha...

the irony in our CIA's creation of the term working so efficiently here speaks volumes.....~S~

Sure. BTW, have all the slave holding states made their apologies? What about the Southern Baptists? What about White people in general? I know I'm overdue.
So you are saying you are ok with the DNC not apologizing for their racist heritage as long as everyone else hasn't yet. Even though the Democratic Party was responsible for expanding, perpetuating slavery, racism and terror for 150 years.

That sounded more like a not guilty verdict as opposed to an apology
And you don't see the hypocrisy of you criticizing an apology from a group you don't belong to while dismissing the group you do belong to not apologizing for a 150 year reign of terror against blacks.

We cannot know how many Christians in countries occupied or ruled by the Nazi powers or their allies were horrified at the disappearance of their Jewish neighbors and yet were not strong enough to raise their voices in protest."

consider what choices they had Ding>>>
View attachment 849956

View attachment 849957

~S~
I understand completely.

Forum List

Back