Mom, What's a Conspiracy Theorist?

So you are saying you are ok with the DNC not apologizing for their racist heritage as long as everyone else hasn't yet. Even though the Democratic Party was responsible for expanding, perpetuating slavery, racism and terror for 150 years.
I guess I'm not big on meaningless words. I think the actions of Dems have shown they are a changed party and Blacks acknowledged that by supporting Dems. I think the GOP owes Blacks an apology for their recent actions.

And you don't see the hypocrisy of you criticizing an apology from a group you don't belong to while dismissing the group you do belong to not apologizing for a 150 year reign of terror against blacks.
Did the Pope apologize for the 1,500 year reign of terror against the Jews? Where do you stand on that?

I guess I'm not big on meaningless words. I think the actions of Dems have shown they are a changed party and Blacks acknowledged that by supporting Dems. I think the GOP owes Blacks an apology for their recent actions.
Yeah, about that!

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

Or possibly your bias is skewing your position.

Did the Pope apologize for the 1,500 year reign of terror against the Jews? Where do you stand on that?
Everyone who has ever sinned or will sin is the author of of Christ’s death. It’s just logic.

But didn’t I already post a link on that?

Yeah, about that!

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg
In June, the Supreme Court ruled that Alabama's Republican-drawn congressional map violated the Voting Rights Act because, in a state with seven congressional districts and a 27% Black population, the GOP-dominated legislature had created just one congressional district in which Black voters are either a majority or close to it.

In June, the Supreme Court ruled that Alabama's Republican-drawn congressional map violated the Voting Rights Act because, in a state with seven congressional districts and a 27% Black population, the GOP-dominated legislature had created just one congressional district in which Black voters are either a majority or close to it.
img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

It means Christ died for all sin. So no, the Jews are not especially culpable. It's even in the Catechism.
Too bad you weren't around when they wrote the NT. You could have cautioned Matthew that his verse, Matthew 27:25 - 'All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”' might lead Christians to accuse Jews of deicide for the next 1,500 years.

Are you claiming to be 100% unbiased? I'm in awe since I've never met anyone without any biases.
I doubt few people are 100% objective 100% of the time. But it's not hard to set biases aside if one has the mind to do it.

Too bad you weren't around when they wrote the NT. You could have cautioned Matthew that his verse, Matthew 27:25 - 'All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”' might lead Christians to accuse Jews of deicide for the next 1,500 years.
Maybe but then again it took them long enough to figure out who he was and even then it took longer to come to grips with his humanity after they did.

Forum List

Back