Mom Orders daughters out of car and drives off.

They'll about drive you crazy at that age, I can understand why she did it. 3 miles isn't too far to walk. I think the story said that the 12 year old caught up to her mom but the other one didn't? The 12 year old is an asshole for leaving her sis.
I only had one but she was really mouthy during those teen years. Before and after, she was and is a gift.

Yes, and mom is a bigger asshole for leaving her children.

If they knew the way then no problem. Of course the Mom is most likely a spoiled rich turd herself.

I made my wife get out once, she wouldn't shut up about something so I told her to get out and walk home, of course we were like 3 blocks from the house. She routinely left me if we had an argument and she had the keys.

:lol:

honey! if you did that to me,, you would be a long distance walker.. :lol:

If they knew the way then no problem. Of course the Mom is most likely a spoiled rich turd herself.

I made my wife get out once, she wouldn't shut up about something so I told her to get out and walk home, of course we were like 3 blocks from the house. She routinely left me if we had an argument and she had the keys.

:lol:

honey! if you did that to me,, you would be a long distance walker.. :lol:

Ohh but it was ok she always left me miles from home with no money and no way to get back?

Always wanted to do that, but wisely knew it was not really an option till they were about 15 or 16.

Police say mom ordered daughters out, drove off

Bet they obey her in the future. Even with the arrest. Rich kids are not gonna like living in State Custody.

Well this is a subject which is near and dear to my family at the moment. Mrs. Infinitum and I spent 4 hours in the court house yesterday listening to numerous hearings regarding 'Family Court' and the various 'influences' that the State has set upon all manner of families.

Clearly none of those families were the of the 'Clever' variety, but we've spent months now going through the process of adoption from foster care and I will tell you to a certainty that the means of parents to exercise their parental rights is teetering over the precipice.

Now is there a need for 'Family Services?' Clearly there is... much as there are certain circumstances where collective bargaining is reasonable... but like the albatross that has become the Unions; the State's authority over Parental Rights is now well beyond anti-American.

This woman sought to teach her kids a lesson, to give them a taste of consequences; we can all sit back and judge her actions, but this gal did what she thought was best, in real-time, on the fly and likely did so having thought through the alternatives. Was it a perfect solution? I doubt it, as few solutions are... but to have her authroity as a parent stripped from her, by those who have absolutely NO RIGHT TO DO SO is unacceptable.

Again friends... what we're looking at here is a system which came from what? People who failed to meet their responsibilities... thus forfeiting their rights to the state. Often for all the right reasons, the state stepped in to provide some semblence of care for those who were viciously abused or abandoned and often BOTH.

But this woman had done neither... and spare me the nonsense that she abandoned those kids when she told them to get out of the car; the kids who had clearly not been taught to respect their Mother, had erupted into behavior which even this woman, who I GUARANTEE YOU considers herself a liberal minded woman, could not tolerate; where upon she gave them a stark consequence, more than likely as a result of MANY THREATS to do so having gone unnoticed by those kids. And as a result she is subjected to the full wieght of State authority and her SACRED RIGHTS as a parent usurped.

But the point here is WHY and HOW it came to this... She... 'we' have over time, forfeited our parental rights to the state... giving such authority which we NEVER believed would be used against US... so that the state could deal with 'real abusers.'

Notice friends that what you are witnessing here is a case where YOU AND I HAVE BECOME THE ABUSERS... because the word ABUSE now mens what "Torture" means... Abuse now means, "Anything which ANYONE in authority can determine to be a threat to the safety of a child." I assure you that my parents violated in SPADES the thresholds that those who arrested this woman used as their threshold. My own MOTHER would have gone to PRISON if she had been subjected to these ridiculous thresholds... and my DAD would likely have faced a FIRING SQUAD.

It's not too late... but it's getting there.

Last edited:
I think the mom wasn't real smart about this.... too many things can happen to kids alone now...

when do you think government has the right to protect kids... before birth??

(sorry, ravi and strolling ... not directed at you, but my initial take on this is I do disagree with you on this one).
I was, since third grade, allowed and able to walk anywhere my two feet could carry me. Often I'd miss the bus, walk a mile and a half from school to downtown and hang out there until my father got off of work and go home with him. I walked a mile daily morning and afternoon from the bus stop to my house, unchaperoned and unharmed.

When my kids turned eight I started dropping them off further and further from home so they could learn how to get home on their own two feet.

I think that things can happen to kids, but the likelihood is so small that not allowing them to be self-sufficient is a worse course of action.

Facts are, a child is in more danger at home than anywhere due to the fact that the more likely offenders are well known family members. The chances of a child being targeted is lower than that of being struck by lightening. Children need to learn responsibility and the ability to think on their own in order to be able to live on their own. They cannot be denied their physical activities or they turn into blobs and tend to be unhealthy. Would you deny your child the chance in life to become a healthy adult just to avoid them being struck by lightening?

They'll about drive you crazy at that age, I can understand why she did it. 3 miles isn't too far to walk. I think the story said that the 12 year old caught up to her mom but the other one didn't? The 12 year old is an asshole for leaving her sis.
I only had one but she was really mouthy during those teen years. Before and after, she was and is a gift.

ROFLMNAO... Oh you're readin' my MAIL! I did the same thing... Back in the bad old days when we were both young and determined... Mrs. Infinitum was DEMANDING TO Let me out of this car... STOP THE CAR AND LET ME OUT! So, just for change of pace, I said "FINE!"; stopped the car and let her ass out... nd we were about 3 miles from the house.

I can report that this ONE TREATMENT put a final and certain END to the "STOP THE CAR! and LET ME OUT!" demands...

And it's hilarious... Mrs. I would also leave me, as did Mrs. G... but she found out that I was quite content to be left... so, this tactic, sadly, didn't last long.

ROFL... Chicks...

I can see pulling over at the side of the road and smacking either child (my dad often did this when my brother and I came to blows in the back seat as kids), but leaving them IN THE EVENING, three miles from home? I don't think that is appropriate. At all.

Let me just say that I see parents do things with and to their kids, all the time, in my area, that I consider entirely inappropriate. I'm not talking about hitting here, either. I'm talking about abandonment, dragging their kids to the country club and getting soused in front of them, kicking them out because they don't get along with the new stepparent.

There are a lot of punishments I wouldn't hesitate to use with my kids, including putting them in the back yard to pull thistles for a couple of hours, but abandonment and/or choosing a new spouse/boyfriend/significant other over your kid is pretty sucky.

Let me just say that I see parents do things with and to their kids, all the time, in my area, that I consider entirely inappropriate. I'm not talking about hitting here, either. I'm talking about abandonment, dragging their kids to the country club and getting soused in front of them, kicking them out because they don't get along with the new stepparent.

There are a lot of punishments I wouldn't hesitate to use with my kids, including putting them in the back yard to pull thistles for a couple of hours, but abandonment and/or choosing a new spouse/boyfriend/significant other over your kid is pretty sucky.
Telling your kids to get out of the car and walk home is a far cry from abandonment.

Facts are, a child is in more danger at home than anywhere due to the fact that the more likely offenders are well known family members. The chances of a child being targeted is lower than that of being struck by lightening. Children need to learn responsibility and the ability to think on their own in order to be able to live on their own. They cannot be denied their physical activities or they turn into blobs and tend to be unhealthy. Would you deny your child the chance in life to become a healthy adult just to avoid them being struck by lightening?

ROFL...

Well, there is a lot of truth in what you say Kitten... but the threat from family members comes only when the Family member which potentially threatens the kid feels safe in doing so; meaning that they've been lead to believe that such is acceptable; say, for instance that the family has an open 'lifestyle policy'... I assure you that such is not the case in the Infinitum family; lines are clearly drawn and such demarcations are of such a threshold that to cross one, requires one to KNOW TO A CERTAINTY that in doing so they've left the "Family" zone, where the consequences for such will be swift and devastating.

Secondly, I agree that it's unlikely that a given child will face abduction and possibly even at the odds of being sturck by lightening. But as noted above, BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTENING can quickly become a PROBABILITY... when one subjects themselves to circumstnces where Lightening all around you.

I've personally been struck by the inductive field of lightening 3 times...

There are reasons to not promote that which exposes one's culture to such strikes and you've just noted the best of them.

Perhaps we can agree that not advocating for sexual deviancy and 'alternative lifestyles' to be accepted as normal and/or equaitble with the norm will reduce the overll chances that such freaks will not be plotting a storm over the tree where one's children happen to be standing...

I see no reason to defend this mother's actions. She abandons her kids on the side of the road and then asks the police for help:

"Shortly afterward, Primoff called Scarsdale police from home to say the 10-year-old was missing, said Scarsdale Detective Lt. Bryant Clark."

Some people are not qualified to be parents.

3 miles? hell thats nothing....it is just something about that age....they are amazing cruel and sardonic...and thats on a good day

I tell the boy all the time that G-d makes them cute so we don't kill them. :lol:
It's great to be a grandma. I think boys are harder than girls on mom's through the tweeny stage.

my dad tells me all the time that if he could have he'd have chosen to skip the parenting stage and go right to the grandparenting state. lol...

you can return them when they start to annoy you. ;)

my own experience was that my brother was much easier for my parents to raise in certain regards than i was... he just stayed out late.. i was like one raging hormone. ;)

I see no reason to defend this mother's actions. She abandons her kids on the side of the road and then asks the police for help:

"Shortly afterward, Primoff called Scarsdale police from home to say the 10-year-old was missing, said Scarsdale Detective Lt. Bryant Clark."

Some people are not qualified to be parents.

Unintended consequences... they CAN BE A BITCH... and they usually ARE.

Of course had Mom made it clear that MOM CAN BE A BITCH... early on... and that CROSSING THAT BITCH HURTS... she would likely have not faced a circumstance where she felt so helpless that she needed to do SOMETHING to 'get through to them...'

This is a CLASSIC illustration of sparing the rod... having spoiled the children.

I can tell you how I handled such cases... I turned around... When I turned around, all squabbling came to an abrupt halt; immediately... and it was a well distant moment when low, complict tones would be heard from the aft chamber.

Mrs. I didn't even have to turn around... she had a 'tift' she laid down, much like that advanced by the "Dog Whisperer'... cross that 'tift' and there was hell to pay... the kids knew that Mom was their last defense... and going beyond her safety zone was very dangerous to 'comity' indeed.

Last edited:
o get over it....i tossed mine out of the car more than once...he was a hard learner....i might it was toss his ass out of the car or kill his ass inside the car....if child services would do their jobs and not harass parents who "spank" kids then maybe we wouldnt see starved kids who had seen social services..my son threatened me with calling them one time...i told him it would take them 20 minutes to get here and i would be stomping his ass into the ground that entire 20 minutes...then ss would take him and put him in foster care..and my ass wasnt a good enough parent to get him back...he starts crying and tells me they told him to say that in school....you know that damned teacher looked like no one had ever said fuck to her...i was at the school the next day...

I got that threat once. I told her fine, call who you want. When all is said and done, you won't be living here. Your mother or CPS can have you.

Never heard it again.:cool:

a....you, a paid someone, is not telling me how to raise my child

b... if there aint blood or broken bones, no real harm done..we all lived thru being switched

c... my child does not and never will threaten me...

d.. lie to me ...i got a wicked right hand....

and guess what my 26 yr old son still loves me....i am not his friend....i am his parent....
it is damned easy to be a sorry parent...its a lot harder to take the time and energy to be a good one...

shit i bet the spoiled things had money for a cab

LMFAO @ "being switched." Ain't salt cedars a bitch? If I DIDN'T get switched in a day they'd figure something was wrong and go cut a switch anyway.:lol:

Thing is, I earned most of 'em.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back