Mom admits strangling daughter at NY college

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Feb 1, 2:38 PM EST

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- A woman who said she strangled her 18-year-old daughter because she "pushed my last button" pleaded guilty Tuesday to first-degree manslaughter.

TBO.com - News From AP

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) -- A woman who said she strangled her 18-year-old daughter because she "pushed my last button" pleaded guilty Tuesday to first-degree manslaughter.

TBO.com - News From AP

lets all hope that the next "button" pushed is the Electric chair AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh

TBO.com - News From AP

lets all hope that the next "button" pushed is the Electric chair AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh

She got 20 years. Maybe out in 8 ?

If she does not suicide first. She will need training though, tried hanging herself on a doorknob. Now what kind of suicide attempt is that?

TBO.com - News From AP

She got 20 years. Maybe out in 8 ?

If she does not suicide first. She will need training though, tried hanging herself on a doorknob. Now what kind of suicide attempt is that?

A lame attempt thats what it is, if your going to kill yo self you gots to do it up with fireworks, a few car chases, and finally ending with you giving a speech about how your too cool for this world right before you jump off a 20,000 foot mountain.

Forum List

Back