Mohammed.

The founder of Islam was a murderer and a pedophile. His 'religion' and those who follow it are just as sick as he was. So, how can anyone follow such a religion? How can anyone defend or support it?
They get 40 virgins and rivers of wine in Heaven. When I die I get 40 whores and rivers of rum in Davy Jones Locker.
Islam is NOT the problem. It is our criminally corrupt federal government for allowing these 7th century barbarians into our nation.

Actually both are the problem.
Muslims have been in the USA for a long time.

I grew up in the Detroit area. A buddy lived in Dearborn which had a large Muslim population, even back in the 70s. We often patronized Muslim owned restaurants back then. The food was very good. Yet I do not recall any problems with terrorism. I suspect the early Muslims who immigrated here wanted to be Americans. The recent arrivals brought in by Obama and Bush, are not interested in being Americans.
Usually people who vote Democrat hate America and Americans

The founder of Islam was a murderer and a pedophile. His 'religion' and those who follow it are just as sick as he was. So, how can anyone follow such a religion? How can anyone defend or support it?
In the same way that some can claim to follow a God; who is alleged by its holy book, to have raped a 14 year old girl...
Uninformed idiot.
NOWHERE is it written that GOD had sex with Mary.
Uninformed... That's rich. Ask an adult to tell you where babies come from. I'll give you a hint. Its not a fucking stork...
Thank you shit for brains, you just proved that there is a God.
If it takes two humans to make another human, how did the first two humans get here?
Hmmmmm a bit of a problem for you a hole.
There had to be some entity that CREATED the first set of humans, or else there would not be any humans.
Anxiously awaiting your obviously stupid respionse.
It takes two "humans"? Really leaving yourself a lot of room to squirm there... Good choice. You'll need it. And down the rabbit hole we go!
What is a "human"? I honor you with the lead, since you made the declaration...

In the same way that some can claim to follow a God; who is alleged by its holy book, to have raped a 14 year old girl...
Uninformed idiot.
Uninformed... That's rich. Ask an adult to tell you where babies come from. I'll give you a hint. Its not a fucking stork...
If it takes two humans to make another human, how did the first two humans get here?
There had to be some entity that CREATED the first set of humans, or else there would not be any humans.
It takes two "humans"? Really leaving yourself a lot of room to squirm there... Good choice. You'll need it. And down the rabbit hole we go!
Homo Sapiens

Uninformed idiot.
Homo Sapiens
Homo sapiens, and homo neanderthaensis, can breed, and produce fertile off spring. And did just that while pure the pure homo neanderthaensis line is now extinct; the only pure homo sapiens lines exist in subsaharan Africa.
So clearly your premise is flawed in that it takes two humans to produce a human, or your definition of human is insufficient. Unless you only consider subsaharan Africans to be human...

He must have made someone angry to have "Ham" in his name.

Uninformed idiot.
Homo Sapiens
Homo sapiens, and homo neanderthaensis, can breed, and produce fertile off spring. And did just that while pure the pure homo neanderthaensis line is now extinct; the only pure homo sapiens lines exist in subsaharan Africa.
So clearly your premise is flawed in that it takes two humans to produce a human, or your definition of human is insufficient. Unless you only consider subsaharan Africans to be human...
OK, So, where did the Pure Homo Sapiens come from, and where did the Pure Homo neanderthaensis come from?

They get 40 virgins and rivers of wine in Heaven. When I die I get 40 whores and rivers of rum in Davy Jones Locker.
Islam is NOT the problem. It is our criminally corrupt federal government for allowing these 7th century barbarians into our nation.

I grew up in the Detroit area. A buddy lived in Dearborn which had a large Muslim population, even back in the 70s. We often patronized Muslim owned restaurants back then. The food was very good. Yet I do not recall any problems with terrorism. I suspect the early Muslims who immigrated here wanted to be Americans. The recent arrivals brought in by Obama and Bush, are not interested in being Americans.
I don't believe that and you shouldn't either.

Homo Sapiens
OK, So, where did the Pure Homo Sapiens come from, and where did the Pure Homo neanderthaensis come from?
Good to see you realizing that you don't know what your talking about. Now that you've established your research parameters... You've got some work to do. Hit me up, when you're up to speed...

Yea that whole burning flags thing is misleading.....and the Kneelers

I suspect they want to change America, but most do not hate America. Certainly there are those who hate the country, but they are on all sides of the political spectrum. Not just Democrats.

I suspect they want to change America, but most do not hate America. Certainly there are those who hate the country, but they are on all sides of the political spectrum. Not just Democrats.

Not true. None of the GOP hate America, that would make no sense.

Uninformed idiot.

Who did Cain mate with?

I suspect some on the radical right do hate the country. They hate what it has become.

I suspect some on the radical right do hate the country. They hate what it has become.

Yeah, they hate it's history, they hate it's success, they hate it's pride. The main thing is they hate that it won't become what they want it to. It's just plain hatred.

You're right, the GOP love America. Americans on the other hand, not so much, since 1/2 "are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it".

Uninformed idiot.

Who did Cain mate with?
The bible does not say, but his son was Enoch.

Homo Sapiens
Good to see you realizing that you don't know what your talking about. Now that you've established your research parameters... You've got some work to do. Hit me up, when you're up to speed...
Oh, I am WAY up to speed bunky. The ball is in your court, let's start with whom we want to debate.
You pick the biologist - Darwin, Gould, Dawkins, or someone of your feeble minded choosing!
Your turn Pseudo-intellectual!

Homo Sapiens
Oh, I am WAY up to speed bunky. The ball is in your court, let's start with whom we want to debate.
You pick the biologist - Darwin, Gould, Dawkins, or someone of your feeble minded choosing!
I see you'd rather discuss something else now. Good choice...

Homo Sapiens
I see you'd rather discuss something else now. Good choice...
Nope, I still want to discuss GOD, and the origin of the species. I guess I picked the wrong idiot to have a debate with.

Bye bye el dumbo.

Forum List

Back