Mohammed.

The founder of Islam was a murderer and a pedophile. His 'religion' and those who follow it are just as sick as he was. So, how can anyone follow such a religion? How can anyone defend or support it?
Do you judge Christianity the same way you judge Islam? If, as I believe, there are cases of murder and pedophilia in the OT or NT would you disavow and condemn those religions too?
Christianity does not promote murder or pedophilia. Islam does. Nor would a Christian indulge in either one. Muslims do.
Perfect thread. Once again the left jump in defending Islam.
Isn't defending those unjustly accused and victims of prejudice the American way?

The founder of Islam was a murderer and a pedophile. His 'religion' and those who follow it are just as sick as he was. So, how can anyone follow such a religion? How can anyone defend or support it?
Do you judge Christianity the same way you judge Islam? If, as I believe, there are cases of murder and pedophilia in the OT or NT would you disavow and condemn those religions too?
Christianity does not promote murder or pedophilia. Islam does. Nor would a Christian indulge in either one. Muslims do.
Isn't defending those unjustly accused and victims of prejudice the American way?
Like an artist ordered to perform his art against his will?

Like an artist ordered to perform his art against his will?
How many Muslims do you really know?

You must have missed the memo. You guys are now OK with adults fucking with kids.
Might want to edit the OP ;)

In the same way that some can claim to follow a God; who is alleged by its holy book, to have raped a 14 year old girl...
Oh please.

We all know she was just a cheating whore and made up some crazy ass story...

In the same way that some can claim to follow a God; who is alleged by its holy book, to have raped a 14 year old girl...
Oh please.

The old, "God did it" defense. Its a classic...

Oh please.

The old, "God did it" defense. Its a classic...
yeah. A few young whores around here have said it as well. Those little fucking dipshit offspring aint performing no miracles though. My ACL is STILL torn :mad:

It was an Immaculate Conception, there was no sex involved, that's why Our Lady is called the Virgin Mary.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but the Immaculate Conception applies to when Mary was conceived!
She was conceived without Original Sin.

Christians commit murder everyday and also abuse young children, but we know, they are not really Christians.

Uninformed idiot.
NOWHERE is it written that GOD had sex with Mary.

Uninformed idiot.
Uninformed... That's rich. Ask an adult to tell you where babies come from. I'll give you a hint. Its not a fucking stork...

Uninformed idiot.
Uninformed... That's rich. Ask an adult to tell you where babies come from. I'll give you a hint. Its not a fucking stork...
Thank you shit for brains, you just proved that there is a God.
If it takes two humans to make another human, how did the first two humans get here?
Hmmmmm a bit of a problem for you a hole.
There had to be some entity that CREATED the first set of humans, or else there would not be any humans.
Anxiously awaiting your obviously stupid respionse.

They get 40 virgins and rivers of wine in Heaven. When I die I get 40 whores and rivers of rum in Davy Jones Locker.
Islam is NOT the problem. It is our criminally corrupt federal government for allowing these 7th century barbarians into our nation.
Islam IS THE PROBLEM.
700 AD, Mooohammered wants to form a new religion in Mecca based on peace and love.
Oops, we already have a religion based on Peace and Love, it's called Chritianity.
Moohammered moves to Medina, and founds a religion based on killing the Christians.
Truth will out.
Leftist dickheads.

They get 40 virgins and rivers of wine in Heaven. When I die I get 40 whores and rivers of rum in Davy Jones Locker.
Islam is NOT the problem. It is our criminally corrupt federal government for allowing these 7th century barbarians into our nation.
Islam IS THE PROBLEM.
700 AD, Mooohammered wants to form a new religion in Mecca based on peace and love.
Oops, we already have a religion based on Peace and Love, it's called Chritianity.
Moohammered moves to Medina, and founds a religion based on killing the Christians.
Truth will out.
Leftist dickheads.
The government loves the easily duped.

Belief is a choice. History shows that humans, in general, practice religion(s). Once they have chosen (even though most people do not truly experience the choice; it is usually thrust upon them by their society and they take it up rather blindly and childlike), they seldom change their minds. Certainly, calling their choice criminal, stupid, evil or other such names can only serve to drive them ever deeper into it.
All information about religion comes from the same sources, either written or spoken words. This, every faith shares to the same degree. These sources speak about a 'God' so great that it is impossible to define or contain 'God'. In so doing, they contradict themselves. Indeed, they blaspheme.
The only way to know 'God' would be by direct revelation; anything else is mere hear-tell.
Any religion is equally in error in proportion to its distance from that personal experience.

you know, I think jesus is a made up messiah..... and I don't bother your type unless you're doing something that endangers others.

you might want to try the same, nutter butter.

and i'll remind you the first amendment doesn't apply only to angry white Christian supremacists.

Islam IS THE PROBLEM.
Truth will out.
Leftist dickheads.
The government loves the easily duped.

which is why Donald loves you and the 30% bottom feeding trumptards. :thup:

But what does this have to do with Chuck Schumer?

Forum List

Back