Modern Family attention WHORE and typical left wing double talking journey. Ariel Winter.

Her Jewish overlords in Hollywood will indoctrinate her well into their degenerate lifestyle of sleaze if she wants to further her career.

Her Jewish overlords in Hollywood will indoctrinate her well into their degenerate lifestyle of sleaze if she wants to further her career.

You mean you don't have a dick between your legs? You don't like what you see.
I'm a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with moral standards. This girl dresses slutty, just like Malia in the other thread.

She rails against body shaming and shows up to some stupid Hollywood party with the rest of her cast, and she felt this dress was appropriate?

ariel-winter-today-170505-inline2_f3c984bf66eb27c69b5f1766d71b7ff7.today-inline-large.jpg

1280_ariel_winter_modern_family_getty_678160916.jpg

I have 3 takeaways from this: 1) She wants everyone to look at her chest, she just doesn't want everyone to look at her chest. 2) She has horrible fashion sense, but she knows how to show off her chest. 3) She's probably not smart enough to be a biologist, but at least her publicist is smart enough to know how her chest creates a biological reaction in others, which they hope will translate into an sociological reaction, causing an economic impact.

In other words.....if she shows off her chest, she might make money.
What's wrong with her dress?

Outside of the fact that she looks like a high priced hooker? Not a thing.......(snicker)

She rails against body shaming and shows up to some stupid Hollywood party with the rest of her cast, and she felt this dress was appropriate?

ariel-winter-today-170505-inline2_f3c984bf66eb27c69b5f1766d71b7ff7.today-inline-large.jpg

I have 3 takeaways from this: 1) She wants everyone to look at her chest, she just doesn't want everyone to look at her chest. 2) She has horrible fashion sense, but she knows how to show off her chest. 3) She's probably not smart enough to be a biologist, but at least her publicist is smart enough to know how her chest creates a biological reaction in others, which they hope will translate into an sociological reaction, causing an economic impact.

What's wrong with her dress?

Outside of the fact that she looks like a high priced hooker? Not a thing.......(snicker)
I don't believe she does....but tell us, how would you know what a "high priced hooker" looks like?

Plus, just look at how disrespectful this little attention getting whore is being to the rest of her cast. She claims that people (men) should not gawk at her and she is obviously making a massive publicity stunt to make herself out to he as slutty as possible.

I mean look at her as she stands out and claims she does not want to stand out? Of course the libs defend this trash who OBVIOUSLY has issues.

This is how this demented idiot dressed to her HIGH SCHOOL prom.

1466502733-ariel-winter.jpg

This is how she displayed herself in front of photographers (always seem to be some photographer around as she poses right?).

ariel-winter-at-coachella.png

No really, that is just pure class. Oh, I know. I get it. All publicity is good publicity. I say that is a fallacy and not really true. If her goal was to make herself out to be a laughing stock, and get disrespect, she has done a wonderful job.

Oh, and we have seen this story a few times haven't we?

Just another sad commentary on the sign of the times we are living through. Anyone that defends this display are pathetic.

I'd be looking at her chest no matter what she was wearing..

Plus, just look at how disrespectful this little attention getting whore is being to the rest of her cast. She claims that people (men) should not gawk at her and she is obviously making a massive publicity stunt to make herself out to he as slutty as possible.

I mean look at her as she stands out and claims she does not want to stand out? Of course the libs defend this trash who OBVIOUSLY has issues.

This is how she displayed herself in front of photographers (always seem to be some photographer around as she poses right?).

No really, that is just pure class. Oh, I know. I get it. All publicity is good publicity. I say that is a fallacy and not really true. If her goal was to make herself out to be a laughing stock, and get disrespect, she has done a wonderful job.

Just another sad commentary on the sign of the times we are living through. Anyone that defends this display are pathetic.
Coachella contest, oh yeah..

Most of the "body shaming" comes from other women.

What comes from men is vulgar comments about slapping her tits with their dicks.

b57.gif

Most of the "body shaming" comes from other women.

What comes from men is vulgar comments about slapping her tits with their dicks.
I usually slap it somewhere else, but whatever floats yer boat...
I don't like to body shame, just make it a temple...

tim-gunn.jpg

Only a dumb fucking republican could get so triggered by a teenager

In reality it is probably mostly her less well endowed limousine liberal friends.

For most conservatives, isn't not her awesome rack and how she displays it, its about her whining about people being mean to her.

In reality it is probably mostly her less well endowed limousine liberal friends.

For most conservatives, isn't not her awesome rack and how she displays it, its about her whining about people being mean to her.
Yeap. I have no problem with women showing their goods. There is tact, and this little attention getting whore has no tact. Displays no grace and liberals do not get any of that.

If you happened to notice, every liberal is a fucking loser.

Yeap. I have no problem with women showing their goods. There is tact, and this little attention getting whore has no tact. Displays no grace and liberals do not get any of that.

Look at you 2 rubes crying over a teenage girl

Look at you 2 rubes crying over a teenage girl

Who's crying?

6b0.png

Forum List

Back