Moderation Announcement -- August 15 -- 3 Strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we all know there is at least ONE mod (not to mention any names) who is very biased when it comes to anything related to Muslims.
Tell me about it :rolleyes:

Good flippin' grief

Stop acting like a tool, will ya? Your "act" is very transparent. Lol.
giphy.gif

Well, we all know there is at least ONE mod (not to mention any names) who is very biased when it comes to anything related to Muslims.

It's the proverbial 10000 pound elephant sitting in the room, and only obvious to those who are actually in it.

Your elephant and I agree on most every infraction ever written in this forum. We actually argue about a couple, but there's nowhere near the Mod discretion or Mod privacy to go full blown Rogue and radical.

We agree its time to hose this out, improve the lighting, make this a more enticing place.

What is going on with this place anyways? I keep reading that CK isn't the owner anymore? Who is "running the asylum" now? :) Can I ask that? Is that an infractable offense?

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

Good flippin' grief

Stop acting like a tool, will ya? Your "act" is very transparent. Lol.
giphy.gif

Seriously, you aren't fooling me. Lol. Get real. I would like to see you try to slap me like that. I would take you down like the liberal pansy that you are! :D

It's the proverbial 10000 pound elephant sitting in the room, and only obvious to those who are actually in it.

Your elephant and I agree on most every infraction ever written in this forum. We actually argue about a couple, but there's nowhere near the Mod discretion or Mod privacy to go full blown Rogue and radical.

We agree its time to hose this out, improve the lighting, make this a more enticing place.

What is going on with this place anyways? I keep reading that CK isn't the owner anymore? Who is "running the asylum" now? :) Can I ask that? Is that an infractable offense?

Better to do that in PM. But CK is on "hiatus". Got a better gigue. SWEARS he's coming back, but we're not sure about that. His absence is missed by Staff.. I'll leave it at that.

Better to do that in PM. But CK is on "hiatus". Got a better gigue. SWEARS he's coming back, but we're not sure about that. His absence is missed by Staff.. I'll leave it at that.

Was it with 4Chan? :lmao:

Was it with 4Chan? :lmao:

I think he got a WH House gigue after all that Trump schilling that he did.. That's why the job isn't gonna "last long" :rofl:

Gonna close this for tonight. Will reopen it again tomorrow to see if anybody has comments/questions. FTR -- we're contemplating doing this in Race Forum as well.

Who is CK?

Gonna close this for tonight. Will reopen it again tomorrow to see if anybody has comments/questions. FTR -- we're contemplating doing this in Race Forum as well.
Maybe Unkatore, or IM2 would volunteer to moderate?

The "strike" should be applied to the initial derailment only. Responding to the derailing post should be viewed as a valid response to an assertion, claim etc.

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, she is actually a bit more neutral than you may think.

I 'met' CK in an android phone forum. Hit him up via PM's when another one that I was on staff in went from VB to this software. Tried to take some of his tips and tricks to the one I was on staff, but they weren't having any of it. I no longer visit there.

TMI and off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back