Moderates and Independents, Listen up......the rest of you LWI and RWI can Leave.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
In response to another poster claiming that 'anyone not belonging to the RW' can basically fuck off.
I'm here to tell you that the RWI is not in control.
And
The LWI is truly an idiot.

We need to get back to electing Moderates.
People that can Govern.
We still need term limits.

In response to another poster claiming that 'anyone not belonging to the RW' can basically fuck off.
And

People that can Govern.
I'm good with all of that.

TuckEmoj.jpg

And

People that can Govern.
I'm considered a lwnj here, but mostly by the RWNJs. I'm a Democrat, but not an extremist. I think gay married couples should be able to own guns to protect their legal marijuana crops.

I'm considered a lwnj here, but mostly by the RWNJs. I'm a Democrat, but not an extremist. I think gay married couples should be able to own guns to protect their legal marijuana crops.
You are fun. I will expand later.
Explain nj. sorry. I often use RWI, assuming after many post that people know.
I'm new to the lwnj and rwnj, so inform me.
RWI means Right Wing Idiot, just for clarifaction.

And

People that can Govern.

I consider myself a conservative Capitalist but a RWNJ here who also believes that gay married people should be able to own guns to protect their marijuana crops.

And

People that can Govern.

Yeah, that will never happen till true election integrity is restored. That won't happen with a commie regime in power. Evidence, HR-1.

And

People that can Govern.
You’re one of the biggest TDS nut jobs ever.

Right Wing Nut Job

And

People that can Govern.

I consider myself a conservative Capitalist but a RWNJ here who also believes that gay married people should be able to own guns to protect their marijuana crops.
Well ok then

And

People that can Govern.
You’re one of the biggest TDS nut jobs ever.
That's nice, honey. Run along now.

A rwnj is a right wing nut job.

A lwnj is a left wing nut job.

And

People that can Govern.
here in the US both dems and repube are left wing authoritarians,, rightwing is conservative to anarchist with the constitution sitting in the middle,,

its called the american experiment,,

And

People that can Govern.
Yes

Forum List

Back