Moderate vs. Fundamentalist Islam

I do not care if you accept the concept, You have pinned yourself with your own words.

By stating that belief in internal naskh doesn't constitute kufr? If thinking that makes you feel better about your inability to refute my argument, you're welcome to do so. :)
You have proven your irrefutable evidence is not irrefutable, with your own words.
All I did was point it out.
You cannot hang your tragedy on me.

Regardless of what it is, I'd be interested in seeing you refute it with an original argument. :lol:

Also, I'm still wondering where the "ship 'em back" guy would have me sent, given that at least half of my family has probably been here longer than his.

Also, I'm still wondering where the "ship 'em back" guy would have me sent, given that at least half of my family has probably been here longer than his.

The desert resort of your choosing. If you're smart you'd pick Abu Dhabi or some other oil rich place.

BTW, your folks were here before 1729??

By stating that belief in internal naskh doesn't constitute kufr? If thinking that makes you feel better about your inability to refute my argument, you're welcome to do so. :)
You have proven your irrefutable evidence is not irrefutable, with your own words.

Regardless of what it is, I'd be interested in seeing you refute it with an original argument. :lol:

Kalem has no credibility on the issue of Islam, quoting the Qur'an or pointing to a website is a poor debate.

Kalem cited as his source as wikipedia when debating me, pretty funny and pretty lame.

Kalem also stated all western books as biased and refered to western books as coloring books. Hard to debate that kind of bias.

Kalem also argued that the former USSR is not part of the Eastern Bloc but was a part or the Western world by stating where Moscow lies geographically. Kalem does not understand what is meant when one refers to the Western world and the Eastern Bloc. Its politics, not geography.

So how is Kalem credible?

Kalem is lost in theology, bigoted in regards to the western world, ignorant of the great books written of the Islamic culture, the Islamic religion, and the Islamic traditions.

Kalem is so bigoted he failed to recognize a book I used as a source as being written by an Iraqi. Pretty sad and very ignorant, I would state extreme but there is nothing extreme when one is narrow minded to the point of being ignorant.

Kalem is simply lost in theology ignornant of the culture of Islam.

Last edited:
The key point of the story is a devout Moslem woman is angry that her husband was not a devout Moslem.

The woman is claiming abuse based on the fact that the husband chooses to eat pork and demands that his wife eat pork as well.

The woman tries to kill her husband for not being a fundamental devout moslem.

Not Moslem enough. Thats the woman's words, she must know better than us after all she speaks for herself.

Islams apologetic lies have been utterly exploited hundreds of times, they are not worth addressing any further. you refuted yourself , case closed.

As far as modern Islamic scholars publications are concerned , they all fall into the category of
Retroactive continuity

Retroactive continuity is the deliberate changing of previously established facts in a work of serial fiction.[1] The change is informally referred to as a "retcon", and producing a retcon is called "retconning". Retconning may be carried out for a variety of reasons, such as to accommodate sequels or further derivative works in the same series, to reintroduce popular characters, to make a reboot of an old series more relevant to modern audiences, or to simplify an excessively complex continuity structure.

Retroactive continuity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The modern interpretation of Islam ,
They have no meaning in the natural interpretation of Islam.
They are contrived lies.

More to it then Islam....

Sarwar's statement to police paints a picture of a frustrated, confused woman angry that her husband of five months was not what he appeared to be during their brief courtship. Naseem went to her family to ask for a bride and she agreed to marry him, she said in her statement.

But after they were wed, she discovered he had previously dated mostly "white" women, had been married before and liked to go out to drink, she wrote. He said he was Pakistani and a devout Muslim, but in New York he claimed he was half-Pakistani and half-Norwegian, as well as a Unitarian Christian, she said.

He often yelled and cursed her family, she said, and one of his favorite writers was Salman Rushdie, author of "The Satanic Verses," which caused violent protests by Muslims in several countries because the book was perceived as an irreverent depiction of the Prophet Muhammad.

"He hates Pakistan and he hates Pakistanis then why did he marry a Pakistani girl?" she wrote.

They fought about her leaving, and he threatened to hurt her family, saying they would have to pay him $30,000 or he would sue them and leave them penniless and homeless, she wrote. Her family is in Pakistan.

well shit, ya sold me, the bastard deserved it!!! :cuckoo:

Who said anything about him "deserving" it? :cuckoo:

Islams apologetic lies have been utterly exploited hundreds of times, they are not worth addressing any further. you refuted yourself , case closed.

I accept your concession. Good day. :)

There is no concession ,There is no point in refuting deliberate transparent lies that your yourself have proven are not sound.

There is no concession ,
Until you refute my post with an original argument of your own, I will assume that you have conceded and thereby accept your concession. :)

There is no point in refuting deliberate transparent lies that your yourself have proven are not sound.
Perhaps I could have chosen my words more carefully.

That, however, doesn't mean that my sound and well-sourced arguments are "lies", as you well know. You're attempting to draw attention away from your inability to respond to my refutation. It isn't working. :lol:

Last edited:

There is no concession ,There is no point in refuting deliberate transparent lies that your yourself have proven are not sound.
Why don't you just give it up Mr Fitnuts?

Kalam has ate your lunch on every debate you have had with him. :cool:

There is no concession ,
Until you refute my post with an original argument of your own, I will assume that you have conceded and thereby accept your concession. :)

There is no point in refuting deliberate transparent lies that your yourself have proven are not sound.
Perhaps I could have chosen my words more carefully.

That, however, doesn't mean that my sound and well-sourced arguments are "lies", as you well know. You're attempting to draw attention away from your inability to respond to my refutation. It isn't working. :lol:

Im sorry there was no well founded or any other type of argument that you have made .
You just make variations on the same meaningless assertions that defy reason.
as you have rightly concluded they are not conclusive or unequivocal.
Abrogation is an established fact .

You have conceded that belief in nasik does not Constitute kufr .
Your continued arguing against this postion that abrogation is not viable interpretation is an irrational argument against yourself and constitutes argumentum ad nauseum.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture726-naskh.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Not only are some of you bigots, youre just plain stupid.

This site is pointless if there is no moderation. The lack thereof allows extremist rhetoric to disrupt any kind of legitimate discussion.

There is no debate, there is no discussion. There is plenty of racism and prejudice and bigotry in this forum to turn most peoples stomachs.

The posting of garbage by the above poster is evidence enough to see this.

Its a great site, well maintained and a nice layout but its patrons are way to belligerent.

Not only are some of you bigots, youre just plain stupid.

This site is pointless if there is no moderation. The lack thereof allows extremist rhetoric to disrupt any kind of legitimate discussion.

There is no debate, there is no discussion. There is plenty of racism and prejudice and bigotry in this forum to turn most peoples stomachs.

The posting of garbage by the above poster is evidence enough to see this.

Its a great site, well maintained and a nice layout but its patrons are way to belligerent.

Heck, you shoulda been here before they cleaned it up.......:D

Im sorry there was no well founded or any other type of argument that you have made . You just make variations on the same meaningless assertions that defy reason.
Yet you can't be bothered to address the argument. If its flaws were so obvious, I think you'd have been able to point them out by now. You haven't, so as I've said, I accept your concession. :)

as you have rightly concluded they are not conclusive or unequivocal.
They establish beyond reasonable doubt that external abrogation is a false doctrine. People can continue to believe in it if they want; it makes them illogical, not kafirs.

Abrogation is an established fact .
It remains a somewhat prevalent opinion, but will fade into obscurity along with your pseudo-orientalism as the ummah comes to terms with the word of God (SWT) and embraces true Islam once again. :)

Forum List

Back