"moderate" Syrian Rebels Sign Non-aggression Pact With Isis; Iraq Defies Us

Nothing like having a lap dog liberal media like Reuters write up a obomanation friendly story, and leave out the real meat!

Reuters is probably the most unbiased news resource in the world. But then it's Vigilante, so his comment doesn't surprise me one bit. Based on Vigilante's posts, The Holy Bible is a lap dog for the liberals too! Then he uses the Dailey Caller as a resource and he's crying about lap dogs!:muahaha: Hypocrisy in action! :laugh: Way to go Vigi! :poke:

Yes, a SUBVERSIVE would try to make that bullshit stick...

Reuters Anti-American Bias

O.K., the Turks and a few Islamic groups in Syria aren't on board. Who gives a shit?

The Saudi's and the Jordanians are definitely on board because they know that they are next on ISIS list of countries to be conquered.

The Iraqis don't want to drop bombs on their own people. Good for them.

So it's the U.S., the U.K., France, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Iran and Syria against ISIS.

I don't know if you people have any concept of the realities of this world, but I wouldn't count on ISIS continuing to exist by the end of next month. (Coincidentally, just before the next U.S. elections).

The only thing that may save ISIS is if the Swiss decide that it's more profitable for ISIS to succeed. Without some extremely evil enemy, they won't be able to keep the world's peasants in line!

O.K., the Turks and a few Islamic groups in Syria aren't on board. Who gives a shit?

The Saudi's and the Jordanians are definitely on board because they know that they are next on ISIS list of countries to be conquered.

The Iraqis don't want to drop bombs on their own people. Good for them.

So it's the U.S., the U.K., France, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Iran and Syria against ISIS.

I don't know if you people have any concept of the realities of this world, but I wouldn't count on ISIS continuing to exist by the end of next month. (Coincidentally, just before the next U.S. elections).

The only thing that may save ISIS is if the Swiss decide that it's more profitable for ISIS to succeed. Without some extremely evil enemy, they won't be able to keep the world's peasants in line!

That's some pretty deranged thinking, especially the SWISS part, the ISIS won't exist after 1 month, and...

Saudis Are Funding ISIS Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrators in the U.S. Western Free Press

Forum List

Back