Moderate Islam?

There is no moderate islam , because islam itself is moderate . Just people are crazy .

Moderate is a term used in a comparative type of analysis. What is your measuring rod?

Its illogical for me : ) because I cant separate islam as Soft Islam - Moderate Islam - Hardcore Islam

There are rules defining the limits . You're muslim if you're in this limits .

You're not a muslim if you're out of the limits .

There is no moderate islam , because islam itself is moderate . Just people are crazy .

Moderate is a term used in a comparative type of analysis. What is your measuring rod?

Its illogical for me : ) because I cant separate islam as Soft Islam - Moderate Islam - Hardcore Islam

and if you are a jihadist? are you in the limits or out of the limits?

Speaking at Kanal D TV’s Arena program, PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West, and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”
I totally agree with Turkey's PM Erdogan.

Islam is just Islam.

It's the Western media that likes make up different rankings for Islam and attach labels. .. :cool:

Last edited:

If you cannot separate then you cannot claim "Islam itself is moderate". Your position is simply beyond reason.

This is about your position . Jihad for what and which way . Jihad's mean is working for islam , working in the way Allah want . So I'm studying at uni. and this is my own jihad for islam and the future of islam . Its usually traslated in English as "holy war" and this is a wrong translation . Fight is always the last option .

Killing innocents is haraam in Islam and this people who commit such a crimes are not muslims . They just call themselves as muslims but this doesnot make them muslims .

If you cannot separate then you cannot claim "Islam itself is moderate". Your position is simply beyond reason.

Look I will give an example ; my friend and me went to a salt lake in the near of my city . Each side was covered with large salt pieces . He took a large piece from ground and licked it : ) I asked him if how is the taste and he said waow this is so salty .

Now imagine the same thing for islam LoL : )

This is about your position . Jihad for what and which way . Jihad's mean is working for islam , working in the way Allah want . So I'm studying at uni. and this is my own jihad for islam and the future of islam . Its usually traslated in English as "holy war" and this is a wrong translation . Fight is always the last option .

Killing innocents is haraam in Islam and this people who commit such a crimes are not muslims . They just call themselves as muslims but this doesnot make them muslims .

The word jihad can mean either an internal spiritual struggle or the more commonly accepted usage, in view of the current circumstances, which is a Holy War against non believers or infidels.

The word jihad can mean either an internal spiritual struggle or the more commonly accepted usage, in view of the current circumstances, which is a Holy War against non believers or infidels.

Does this make sense to you ? So Holy War against all non-muslims under any circumstances : )

The west primarily focuses on the outward physical definition of the term 'jihad'.

While most muslims tend to focus on the inward spiritual meaning of the word 'jihad'. . :cool:

Speaking at Kanal D TV’s Arena program, PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West, and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”

Islam is just Islam.

It's the Western media that likes make up different rankings for Islam and attach labels. .. :cool:

So it's all a matter of semantics then?

Islam is just Islam.

So it's all a matter of semantics then?
Basically, it depends on the person doing the labeling; and their political outlook towards muslims and Islam. .. :cool:

Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman, would disagree with you. He explained in March 1785, to Thomas Jefferson and John Adams that, "it was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise..." ( "American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj/mtj1/005/0400/0430.jpg The Atlantic Monthly - Google Books)

Thereby the killing of innocents is not only allowed, but required of faithful Muslims.

Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman, would disagree with you. He explained in March 1785, to Thomas Jefferson and John Adams that, "it was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise..." ( "American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj/mtj1/005/0400/0430.jpg The Atlantic Monthly - Google Books)

Thereby the killing of innocents is not only allowed, but required of faithful Muslims.

I dont understand the logic , so one person said such a thing and you have decided about Islam : )

You're free to see me as an enemy , you're free to see muslims as enemy , I dont see you as an enemy , but if you try to harm me I wont continue to be friendly : ) and you cant blame me of being barbarian .

Look I will give an example ; my friend and me went to a salt lake in the near of my city . Each side was covered with large salt pieces . He took a large piece from ground and licked it : ) I asked him if how is the taste and he said waow this is so salty .

Now imagine the same thing for islam LoL : )

Imagine the same thing for a baloney sandwich.

You are the one who qualified Islam with the term moderate, yet you cannot defend your position.

The following is a perfect comparison where your "moderate Islam" is juxtaposed with democratic values the outcome being "...in 2004 the European Court of Human Rights "found that sharia was incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy… It considered that “sharia, which faithfully reflects the dogmas and divine rules laid down by religion, is stable and invariable. Principles such as pluralism in the political sphere or the constant evolution of public freedoms have no place in it. According to the Court, it was difficult to declare one’s respect for democracy and human rights while at the same time supporting a regime based on sharia, which clearly diverged from Convention values, particularly with regard to its criminal law and criminal procedure, its rules on the legal status of women and the way it intervened in all spheres of private and public life in accordance with religious precepts.”

http://www.iilj.org/courses/documents/refahpartisivturkey.pdf

I dont understand the logic , so one person said such a thing and you have decided about Islam : )

You're free to see me as an enemy , you're free to see muslims as enemy , I dont see you as an enemy , but if you try to harm me I wont continue to be friendly : ) and you cant blame me of being barbarian .

I do not see you an an enemy, I see you as someone who does not know what they are talking about. I provided a recognized expert, you have provided nothing.

fyi Both of the posters Skye and Connery hate muslims and Islam. .. :cool:

fyi Both of the posters Skye and Connery hate muslims and Islam. .. :cool:

Wrong again.

I don't hate decent, secular,peace loving Muslims.

But I regard with extreme repugnance extremists, jihadists, bloodthirsty Islamists.

There is a big difference. ;)

Hate is a so big word , people should be more careful while they use this word . Saddens me when I see people hate each other .

I do not see you an an enemy, I see you as someone who does not know what they are talking about. I provided a recognized expert, you have provided nothing.

Already I'm not trying to prove anything : ) I dont care so much what you think about me or islam . Only you can help yourself .

Forum List

Back