Moderate Islam?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Read this and answer whether or not there is such a thing:

Canada: Would-be jihad mass murderer says, "there is no such thing as moderate or radical Islam" — "there is only one Islam"

So when a devout Muslim says there is no moderate Islam, there is no radical islam, Islam is Islam, it's not islamophobic. Righteous, perhaps? And when the Taliban say it? I can't keep up. When Obama's most trusted and favorite ally, the Prime Minister of Turkey, says it, it's not islamophobic either. Respect it! But when analysts, scholars or critics of Islam say it, it's islamophobic. Get it? Neither does anyone else.

Read the story with LINKS to the source @ Canada: Would-be jihad mass murderer says, "there is no such thing as moderate or radical Islam" ? "there is only one Islam" - Atlas Shrugs

Atlas Shrugs is the website of Pamela Gellar, a notorious anti-Muslim, who's site is considered to be a hate site. I would not take anything she said with any more seriousness then say David Duke or Storm Front.

Atlas Shrugs is the website of Pamela Gellar, a notorious anti-Muslim, who's site is considered to be a hate site. I would not take anything she said with any more seriousness then say David Duke or Storm Front.

Plus she's a nut.

Canada: Would-be jihad mass murderer says, "there is no such thing as moderate or radical Islam" — "there is only one Islam"

So when a devout Muslim says there is no moderate Islam, there is no radical islam, Islam is Islam, it's not islamophobic. Righteous, perhaps? And when the Taliban say it? I can't keep up. When Obama's most trusted and favorite ally, the Prime Minister of Turkey, says it, it's not islamophobic either. Respect it! But when analysts, scholars or critics of Islam say it, it's islamophobic. Get it? Neither does anyone else.

Read the story with LINKS to the source @ Canada: Would-be jihad mass murderer says, "there is no such thing as moderate or radical Islam" ? "there is only one Islam" - Atlas Shrugs

The problem isn't radical Islam, the problem is Islam itself. It's a dangerous cult started by an immoral sociopath!

Pam Geller only speaks the truth about Islam! She presents facts and not crazy theories, she is 10000 fold more creditable than DD or SF!

Pam Geller only speaks the truth about Islam! She presents facts and not crazy theories, she is 10000 fold more creditable than DD or SF!

David Duke thinks he speaks the truth too.

Who, besides Muslims, calls it a "hate site"?

She continually tells the TRUTH about Islam that the MSM refuses to recognize. I would trust her sources a hell of a lot more than Al Jazeera - and she even quotes it at times. :eusa_whistle:

Makes sense that an extremist would declare that there's no middle ground... same thing happens in other organizations.

She continually tells the TRUTH about Islam that the MSM refuses to recognize. I would trust her sources a hell of a lot more than Al Jazeera - and she even quotes it at times. :eusa_whistle:

Southern poverty law center.

I don't trust bigots - regardless of who their target is. They ALL think they're telling the truth.

Of course...so did Hitler.

When people think extremists are telling the truth...well

it's freaky.

Long Knife said:

She continually tells the TRUTH about Islam that the MSM refuses to recognize. I would trust her sources a hell of a lot more than Al Jazeera - and she even quotes it at times.

I call it a hate site. Isn't this the woman who super-imposed a pig over their prophet's face and then called it a joke? That's hateful and she is a bigot and not helpful in the least.

The idea in this country is people are free to have their own faith or no faith at all without someone stopping them, unless they are harming others. Geller seems to have a problem with that, so I have a problem with her.

K.

Long Knife said:

She continually tells the TRUTH about Islam that the MSM refuses to recognize. I would trust her sources a hell of a lot more than Al Jazeera - and she even quotes it at times.

I call it a hate site. Isn't this the woman who super-imposed a pig over their prophet's face and then called it a joke? That's hateful and she is a bigot and not helpful in the least.

The idea in this country is people are free to have their own faith or no faith at all without someone stopping them, unless they are harming others. Geller seems to have a problem with that, so I have a problem with her.

K.

Yes, in this country, EVERYONE has a right to believe in and practice their religion! But, it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to try to impose the rules of those religions on others or to make the laws of those religions the laws of the land!

That what Geller consistently points out - along with the atrocities carried out in the name of the so-called Religion of Peace. She simply warns the rest of us what will happen if we let down our guard. And, she continually points out what "moderate" Muslims in Saudi Arabia do to those who refuse to follow their rules.

I say, God bless her!

She simply warns the rest of us what will happen if we let down our guard. And, she continually points out what "moderate" Muslims in Saudi Arabia do to those who refuse to follow their rules.

I say, God bless her!

They're not moderate people , they're wahhabi extremists .

Long Knife said:

K.

Yes, in this country, EVERYONE has a right to believe in and practice their religion! But, it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to try to impose the rules of those religions on others or to make the laws of those religions the laws of the land!

That what Geller consistently points out - along with the atrocities carried out in the name of the so-called Religion of Peace. She simply warns the rest of us what will happen if we let down our guard. And, she continually points out what "moderate" Muslims in Saudi Arabia do to those who refuse to follow their rules.
So how exactly is Geller's super-imposing a pig over Muhammad's face keeping our guard up against muslims?? . :cool:

Moderate Islam? :laugh:

No such thing.

Let's quote PM Erdogan, as an example.

The Term “Moderate Islam” Is Ugly And Offensive; There Is No Moderate Islam; Islam Is Islam

Speaking at Kanal D TV’s Arena program, PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West, and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.”
Source: Milliyet, Turkey, August 21, 2007

Forum List

Back