Mod List?

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Where do we have a list of current Mods and Admins?

I've noticed a distinct change in moving threads to the Flame Zone in the past couple days. Looks like some partisian zealot(s) trying to suppress unfavourable discourse to me..

I've reread several of them today and can't find any EXTRAORDINARY inflammatory posts. Just that one side seemed to be losing..

But what do I know....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I've noticed a distinct change in moving threads to the Flame Zone in the past couple days. Looks like some partisian zealot(s) trying to suppress unfavourable discourse to me..

I've reread several of them today and can't find any EXTRAORDINARY inflammatory posts. Just that one side seemed to be losing..

But what do I know....

The way i see it...any thread liesmatters participates in is a romper room flame zone candidate.

But what do I know....

Some mods here, Anonymously delete posts that they don't like

<<Legal Disclaimer>>

This OP assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contents of this thread. Or any injuries that might result from it's existence..

Continue...

Cock sucking and the USS Nimitz aside, I don't even recognise half the names on the admin list. Do elchorizo, DanK and veraderock still visit USMB, let alone log-in?

But what do I know....

I have moved two threads today to the flame zone, one was started by a liberal attacking republicans, and one was started by a con attacking liberals.......In an inflammatory way.

Also, some love to put everything in politics. Gets somewhat annoying.

Forum List

Back