Mod List?

Where do we have a list of current Mods and Admins?

I've noticed a distinct change in moving threads to the Flame Zone in the past couple days. Looks like some partisian zealot(s) trying to suppress unfavourable discourse to me..

I've reread several of them today and can't find any EXTRAORDINARY inflammatory posts. Just that one side seemed to be losing..

But what do I know....

I have moved two threads today to the flame zone, one was started by a liberal attacking republicans, and one was started by a con attacking liberals.......In an inflammatory way.

Also, some love to put everything in politics. Gets somewhat annoying.

You know, it really is far more entertaining when you guys don't explain yourselves...

I've noticed a distinct change in moving threads to the Flame Zone in the past couple days. Looks like some partisian zealot(s) trying to suppress unfavourable discourse to me..

I've reread several of them today and can't find any EXTRAORDINARY inflammatory posts. Just that one side seemed to be losing..

But what do I know....

I have moved two threads today to the flame zone, one was started by a liberal attacking republicans, and one was started by a con attacking liberals.......In an inflammatory way.

Also, some love to put everything in politics. Gets somewhat annoying.

You know, it really is far more entertaining when you guys don't explain yourselves...
Sorry........I am going to work.. I am sure some will have fun with my answer, so that should solve your problem. :D

But what do I know....

not much

tissue?

But what do I know....
Show Groups
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Show Groups

But what do I know....
Show Groups
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Show Groups

you're late....

i already posted that link ..... post #2

:tongue:

Some of the Mods are "under cover" or "Secret Mods" for the lack of a better term. These highly trained communications super heros patrol the board keeping it free of evil doers and ensure that the only people that post are people that you wouldn't mind introducing to your mother.

Too many political threads for my tastes getting thrown in there today.

I like my FZ partisan free. At least topics that don't make it easy for the partisans to come out.

IMO and whatnot.

Technically, this board has only one moderator.

Actually, we're all "Super Moderators".

Joe shows up as a "Moderator" as well, only because he's been "assigned" the Flame Zone.

That and 'Superman" was copyrighted by DC Comics.

Comes with a uniform, or so I hear...

50349-new-super-moderator-8vccrfbunc_6866.jpg

Turns out that 2 of the Better threads in recent politics history were casually tossed there today for no apparent reason.. One on USDA Food Stamp program and another one..

If that's where the meaningful political threads go now --- I guess I'll be checking it more often..

Turns out that 2 of the Better threads in recent politics history were casually tossed there today for no apparent reason.. One on USDA Food Stamp program and another one..

If that's where the meaningful political threads go now --- I guess I'll be checking it more often..

That's a good idea. Threads do move back and forth a lot. We Each might want to keep in mind, why they do get moved to The Flame Zone is the tone of the conversation. People get crazy and heated, the Threads get moved. Keep the discourse civil, and the Threads have a really good chance of being left alone, provided they were posted in an acceptable Forum in the first place. Searching what's out there before Threads are Started is very appreciated too.

That's a good idea. Threads do move back and forth a lot. We Each might want to keep in mind, why they do get moved to The Flame Zone is the tone of the conversation. People get crazy and heated, the Threads get moved. Keep the discourse civil, and the Threads have a really good chance of being left alone, provided they were posted in an acceptable Forum in the first place. Searching what's out there before Threads are Started is very appreciated too.

I have seen threads get moved out of politics before their time. For instance economic news that is impacting the present political landscape belongs in politics imo, not moved to the economy. Maybe there are too many forum headings~

Forum List

Back