Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
compressed for time

warning graphic

warning graphic

graphic audio

WARNING GRAPHIC: Audio of Byron Smith Executing Teen Intruders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvweUXvVmU#t=36

After listening to that recording I'm even more on the homeowner's side.

Did you not hear how he said he felt "safer" now? Did you not hear how he said he was "shaking" but feeling better now?

Is everyone forgetting that he had been plagued by break-ins? Living in fear?

No, I'm glad he shot the little fuckers. I would too. Who the hell did they think they were, breaking into someone else's home?

i certainly would not lay and wait

i certainly would not shoot them first with a rifle

then finish them off execution style

several minutes apart

i would not have a tarps layed out to catch the mess

If any of this sounds like reasonable self-defense

then there is nothing i could post to change your mind

to me

it sounds like

deliberate and premeditated murder

John, with all due respect, and coming from someone who had a shotgun pressed to my head while trying to open a safe ( try that sometime ), you do strange things when you live in fear.

If someone would have broken into my home within a few years after that, God help em.

No wonder I never get jury duty

John, with all due respect, and coming from someone who had a shotgun pressed to my head

sorry to hear that

i did actually have a bad guy point s sawed off shotgun at me once

my testimony helped get him convicted

however this is not what happened in this case

None of this matters. None of it if the home was not broken into

No recording if the home is not broken into

No kill zone if the home is not broken into

Nobody dies if the home is not broken into

Nobody goes to jail if the home is not broken into

The courts are not bothered if the home is not broken into

This is the problem, we let criminals THINK they may get away. Criminals are not good at thinking. We should help them to NOT think.

It's actually our civic duty.

compressed for time

warning graphic

warning graphic

graphic audio

Did you not hear how he said he felt "safer" now? Did you not hear how he said he was "shaking" but feeling better now?

No, I'm glad he shot the little fuckers. I would too. Who the hell did they think they were, breaking into someone else's home?

Shaking from the thrill, more like it. Shaking isn't equivalent to fear.

Also, he's safer, because he murdered some "rats". He "took out the garbage" so to speak. He thinks it's his civic duty.

Do you think it's your civic duty to kill someone in such a fashion, after the threat had been neutralized? Would you do it?

Sometimes, I tell you... sometimes...

compressed for time

warning graphic

warning graphic

graphic audio

Also, he's safer, because he murdered some "rats". He "took out the garbage" so to speak. He thinks it's his civic duty.

Do you think it's your civic duty to kill someone in such a fashion, after the threat had been neutralized? Would you do it?

Adrenalin makes us go nuts sometimes

he told the cops that he finished off the girl

to stop her from suffering

he didnt finish her off out of fear

John, with all due respect, and coming from someone who had a shotgun pressed to my head while trying to open a safe ( try that sometime ), you do strange things when you live in fear.

If someone would have broken into my home within a few years after that, God help em.

No wonder I never get jury duty

John, with all due respect, and coming from someone who had a shotgun pressed to my head

sorry to hear that

This is the problem, we let criminals THINK they may get away. Criminals are not good at thinking. We should help them to NOT think.

he says he killed them off because

after prison they would be hardened criminals

compressed for time

warning graphic

warning graphic

graphic audio

There's no law against thinking people who break into your house are rats, or garbage.

Actually, I would have fired several shots and killed them right from the start. But if one was still alive, I suspect I would have shot them again. And I would be shaking with fright, too. But I would definitely want them dead so they don't come back to get me some time in the future. Just like he was concerned about. I'd never be able to rest easy if they lived.

Sorry, but when you break into someone's house, you should expect to die. And you should understand that the homeowner has the right to protect his home and shoot your sorry ass dead if you do break in.

Ain't that the truth.

All any of us can do is put ourselves in his shoes from the first time he was robbed. And if you're the kind of person who thinks through all the possibilities, then you'd be thinking okay, so then what? They get a slap on the wrist - what happens next time?

How much money do I have to spend so I'm living in an impenetrable fortress? etc. I just don't think, no matter WHAT he sounded like on that audio, that it's logical to assume that he, after 65 years of being a law abiding citizen, is now a psychopath. I just don't.

I took karate classes for a while, many years ago. The sensei told us women (he said he would deny he ever said this), he said...if a man attacks you...kill him. You are too small and weak to just neutralize him, or disable him. If you hold back like that, he will get ahold of you and he will kill YOU! So you little women, you go for the kill, right off, when someone attacks you.

That's always been my plan whether I had a weapon or not. You attack me, you threaten me by invading my private space, I kill you. Otherwise, you'll kill me. I can't afford to fool around and try not to hurt you too much.

It's funny, too, because I'm this little 61-year-old woman, and I'll see punks on the street when I'm walking my dogs, and I chuckle because based on how I look they have no idea how dangerous I am. It's nice to hear when the punks run up against someone tougher than they are.

Oh...and I got this way because I lived with a man who liked to punch and slap me around when he'd get drunk. But he made me tough, and I have to thank him for that. He's why I know I would have no problem killing an intruder in my house. At the end, I had left him and I was ready to kill him if he came after me again, which is why I think the coward faded out of my life. He could tell I would have enjoyed killing him. It scared him. :)

Last edited:

sorry to hear that

he says he killed them off because

after prison they would be hardened criminals

Paroled after a few years or months, remember who put them in the pen, return and take revenge.

Yep

Forum List

Back