MLK would not recognize today’s Civil Rights movement.

Dr King would be appalled that

1. We elected a racist like Donald Trump
2. That there is so much disparity in the distribution of wealth
3. So many blacks are in prison

XLJJe.gif

On your first point there would be no trump if there was no Obama...
On your second one who gives a shit on what people have and do not have, only a control freak would care.
On your third point prison life is a personal decision…

:lol:

Hey, troll.

Do you think anyone gives a flying fuck about what you "take seriously"? You're a fucking clown.

Wow! Personal attack..follow your own rules much....where's the mighty Taz????

Yes, I do follow the rules "much". I also know what the rules are, which is what separates me and you.

Don't you guys see how silly it makes you look, constantly whining about my position on staff as if it's some magic bullet in any conversation?

I think I will consult MLK jr through my ouija board to find out what he would think about .....blah, blah, blah....

How is Donald Trump a racist?

I don't know how he became a racist

I assume that since his father was in the KKK that he was raised that way

OK, I'll pose it another way... what is Trump doing that makes him a racist?

On your first point there would be no trump if there was no Obama...
On your second one who gives a shit on what people have and do not have, only a control freak would care.
On your third point prison life is a personal decision…

Obama is not Trumps father

MLK would be a Republican and a Trump-supporter today. He was in no way a race-pimp like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

I'm playing "Right-wingers trying to claim MLK" Bingo.

That's one square marked.

When the Left Wingers stop going all the way to the Supreme Court to deny people college admission and to prevent them from being hired because of their skin color people will take the Democrats serious on Civil Rights.

Hey, troll.

Do you think anyone gives a flying fuck about what you "take seriously"? You're a fucking clown.

How about adding something serious to a discussion, instead of shitting all over it?

There's nothing "serious" about this conversation, fuckwit. It's just one more in the line of hundreds of threads on this board where right-wingers try to claim MLK as their own. It's like jerking off for you guys.

I'm mocking you because it's so ridiculously transparent.

I think I will consult MLK jr through my ouija board to find out what he would think about .....blah, blah, blah....
Okay, I did it. It turns out he agrees with me completely.

Lol....no projecting of my own opinions on what MLK jr. would think here!

Yes, I do follow the rules "much". I also know what the rules are, which is what separates me and you.

Don't you guys see how silly it makes you look, constantly whining about my position on staff as if it's some magic bullet in any conversation?

So in other words, you know what your rules are but don't give a fuck because nobody will ban you, eh? color me surprised.

So in other words, you know what your rules are but don't give a fuck because nobody will ban you, eh? color me surprised.

No, it means that I know what the rules are, and I'm not breaking them, no matter how much you want to change the topic of this thread to me.

How about you address the topic of this thread, fuckwit? I understand you've got a crush, but this isn't about me.

MLK would be a Republican and a Trump-supporter today. He was in no way a race-pimp like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

When the Left Wingers stop going all the way to the Supreme Court to deny people college admission and to prevent them from being hired because of their skin color people will take the Democrats serious on Civil Rights.

Hey, troll.

How about adding something serious to a discussion, instead of shitting all over it?

There's nothing "serious" about this conversation, fuckwit. It's just one more in the line of hundreds of threads on this board where right-wingers try to claim MLK as their own. It's like jerking off for you guys.

Somebody needs a little safe-space time.
1ZwGk5K.png

How is Donald Trump a racist?

I don't know how he became a racist

I assume that since his father was in the KKK that he was raised that way

OK, I'll pose it another way... what is Trump doing that makes him a racist?
Where shall we start?

Refused to condemn David Duke
Defended Nazi and KKK marchers
Called Mexicans murderers and rapists
Banned Muslims
Called Africa a shithole

No, it means that I know what the rules are, and I'm not breaking them, no matter how much you want to change the topic of this thread to me.

How about you address the topic of this thread, fuckwit? I understand you've got a crush, but this isn't about me.

Yeah you are.

Hey, troll.

Somebody needs a little safe-space time.
1ZwGk5K.png

...says the fuckstick who won't stop whining about how mean I'm being to him.

Hey, troll.

ANNNDDD.... Point proven. When you have nothing left, name call and go personal.

Yeah you are.

Thank you for sharing your utterly worthless opinion.

This thread still isn't about me.

"a crush"? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Hey, troll.

ANNNDDD.... Point proven. When you have nothing left, name call and go personal.

What "point" would that be, fuckstick?

"a crush"? WTF is that supposed to mean?

Well, you seem very interested in me, and can't seem to stop talking about me.

So I assume you're trying to fuck me. Sorry, I'm not interested. Move on.

Forum List

Back