MLK vs BIDEN quotes on skin color.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King 1963

"Look, c;'mon man, fuck all that MLK character BS. I gotta pick me some Black chicks cuz that's what Pelosi told me. That lady is scary, have you seen her? Whoa. Anyway, that's how we ended up with loser Camelia as VP, but who cares, right?" Joe Biden 2021
I admit, that is damn funny....

Although I'm not a saint by any means.................I've never really thought about color.
When I was little, a couple of relatives made racial comments about Mexicans and Asians, and I had no clue what the hell they were talking about. I just chucked it up to "stupid adult things".

I made friends with a Mexican boy a few houses down from us, as we were in the same classes in the same school down the street. I went over to play with him one day and his father was watching tv and reading the paper.....his mother was cleaning the house (it was spotless), and it all smelled of bleach. His mother went outside and came back in....told me there was a woman screaming my name at their house on the sidewalk. It was my granny. She grabbed my by the arm and started saying something about "dirty Mexicans". All I could think of was how much bleach the boys mother used cleaning that house, there was no dirt anywhere!

Anyway, I never got to be friends with him. But my granny calmed down over the years. She was still a bit racist, but that stemmed from how she was raised. One of my Uncles though.....WOW!!!

And still, I never thought about color when I saw other people of other races. I just never really thought about it.

But one day in my late 20's it all changed. But thats another story.

The point being, is that not all blacks are ghetto welfare trolls, and not all whites are racist, white trash, beer guzzling rednecks.

Although I'm not a saint by any means.................I've never really thought about color.
When I was little, a couple of relatives made racial comments about Mexicans and Asians, and I had no clue what the hell they were talking about. I just chucked it up to "stupid adult things".

I made friends with a Mexican boy a few houses down from us, as we were in the same classes in the same school down the street. I went over to play with him one day and his father was watching tv and reading the paper.....his mother was cleaning the house (it was spotless), and it all smelled of bleach. His mother went outside and came back in....told me there was a woman screaming my name at their house on the sidewalk. It was my granny. She grabbed my by the arm and started saying something about "dirty Mexicans". All I could think of was how much bleach the boys mother used cleaning that house, there was no dirt anywhere!

Anyway, I never got to be friends with him. But my granny calmed down over the years. She was still a bit racist, but that stemmed from how she was raised. One of my Uncles though.....WOW!!!

And still, I never thought about color when I saw other people of other races. I just never really thought about it.

The point being, is that not all blacks are ghetto welfare trolls, and not all whites are racist, white trash, beer guzzling rednecks.
My aunt hates white people and Asians. She and my mother haven't spoken in years.

1643252355496.png

Stop lying.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King 1963

"Look, c;'mon man, fuck all that MLK character BS. I gotta pick me some Black chicks cuz that's what Pelosi told me. That lady is scary, have you seen her? Whoa. Anyway, that's how we ended up with loser Camelia as VP, but who cares, right?" Joe Biden 2021
Learn to stop using Kings words.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But 100 years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we’ve come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we’ve come to our nation’s capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men — yes, black men as well as white men — would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check that has come back marked “insufficient funds.”

Martin Luther King-I Have a Dream Speech, 1963

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro’s legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. 1963 is not an end but a beginning. Those who hoped that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

As we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, “When will you be satisfied?” We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro’s basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their selfhood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating “for whites only.” We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no we are not satisfied and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

Now this is all I’m saying this morning that we must feel that we count. That we belong. That we are persons. That we are children of the living God. And it means that we go down in our soul and find that somebodiness and we must never again be ashamed of ourselves. We must never be ashamed of our heritage. We must not be ashamed of the color of our skin. Black is as beautiful as any color and we must believe it.

And so every black person in this country must rise up and say I’m somebody; I have a rich proud and noble history, however painful and exploited it has been. I am black, but I am black and beautiful.

Now the final thing I want to say is this: That if we are going to achieve freedom we’ve got to engage in action programs to make that freedom possible. Let nobody fool you about this. Freedom is never voluntarily given to the oppressed by the oppressor. It must be demanded. And I say to you this morning that this will be necessary all over the United States of America. But as I say this let me give a warning signal that we must work passionately and unrelentingly for first-class citizenship but we must never use second-class methods to gain it. We’ve got to get smart. We’ve got to organize. We’ve got to organize so effectively and so well and engage in such powerful, creative protest that there will not be a power in the world that can stop us and that can afford to ignore us.

Martin Luther King Jr.: April 26, 1967

Start repeating that content of character sentence when a white president only puts whites in office. If you can't do that keep Dr. Kings words out of your racist ass mouth or fingertips.

Last edited:

MarathonMike wrote 22JAN26-POST#0001

NFBW wrote: Is this . . .

Breaking News: The U.S. economy grew 1.7% in the fourth quarter, a 6.9% annual rate and its largest one-year jump since 1984

. . . . causing you to quote MLK and misquote Biden as an attempt to hide your racist list of white grievances 22JAN27-POST#0016

Last edited:
Learn to stop using Kings words.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But 100 years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we’ve come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we’ve come to our nation’s capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men — yes, black men as well as white men — would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check that has come back marked “insufficient funds.”

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro’s legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. 1963 is not an end but a beginning. Those who hoped that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

As we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, “When will you be satisfied?” We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro’s basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their selfhood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating “for whites only.” We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no we are not satisfied and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

Now this is all I’m saying this morning that we must feel that we count. That we belong. That we are persons. That we are children of the living God. And it means that we go down in our soul and find that somebodiness and we must never again be ashamed of ourselves. We must never be ashamed of our heritage. We must not be ashamed of the color of our skin. Black is as beautiful as any color and we must believe it.

And so every black person in this country must rise up and say I’m somebody; I have a rich proud and noble history, however painful and exploited it has been. I am black, but I am black and beautiful.

Now the final thing I want to say is this: That if we are going to achieve freedom we’ve got to engage in action programs to make that freedom possible. Let nobody fool you about this. Freedom is never voluntarily given to the oppressed by the oppressor. It must be demanded. And I say to you this morning that this will be necessary all over the United States of America. But as I say this let me give a warning signal that we must work passionately and unrelentingly for first-class citizenship but we must never use second-class methods to gain it. We’ve got to get smart. We’ve got to organize. We’ve got to organize so effectively and so well and engage in such powerful, creative protest that there will not be a power in the world that can stop us and that can afford to ignore us.

Martin Luther King Jr.: April 26, 1967

Start repeating that content of character sentence when a white president only puts whites if office. If you can't do that keep Dr. Kings words out of your racist ass mouth or fingertips.
Did you know majority of black folks in Selma Alabama voted for George Wallace‘s wife? I think there’s been a travesty done in education. On who’s the enemy and who’s not the enemy.

Forum List

Back