MLK day Closes only US markets

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Since most of the World's markets will be open Tuesday will be at least somewhat chaotic. What do you expect to happen?

Since most of the World's markets will be open Tuesday will be at least somewhat chaotic. What do you expect to happen?

More MAGA. I expect the markets will continue.

24,706.35 336.25 (1.38%) as of Friday.

Only if some news comes out Monday that creates some pent up anxiousness.

With possible candidates like the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, UK, Italy, Japan and China to name only the obvious biggies I am not reassured by your take.

i used to get MLK's day off with pay when i was working for the PO...loved payed holidays....except Columbus day....not a good one...

Since I retired, I hate these holidays. The stock market is closed, so the Wall Street Journal doesn't publish, leaving me with nothing to read in the morning. The Real Clear Markets website doesn't have an afternoon update on holidays. Plus the financial TV channels are fairly dull without the American markets in play.

Since I retired, I hate these holidays. The stock market is closed, so the Wall Street Journal doesn't publish, leaving me with nothing to read in the morning. The Real Clear Markets website doesn't have an afternoon update on holidays. Plus the financial TV channels are fairly dull without the American markets in play.

While I sympathize the most dependable investment strategies are all deadly dull

Forum List

Back