MJ for Texas - One of THE best political ads I've ever seen

A little long for television, but great for You Tube - Now over 1.3 million hits in first three days. I'm sure she has a shortened version. But this demands the full monty and 3 minutes of your time. Featured yesterday by Joy Reid on AM Joy. She'll be on the show next weekend.

Sit back, Relax, and Enjoy - "Doors" (hit it full screen)

Ah yes, from the gay hating lib.

Great ad for the military. What’s in there to make me vote for her? What is she going to do?

About - MJ for Texas

Pfft. Nothing there except personal padding.

I just sent her a modest donation - You should too. She's a cut above Teabagger Carter!

Don't think she could win? Have a look!

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/TexasCD31Results.pdf

1. Q1 Do you approve or disapprove of President Donald Trump’s job performance?

Approve .......................................................... 45%

Disapprove...................................................... 49%

Not sure .......................................................... 5%

2. Q2 Generally speaking, if the election for Congress were held today, would you vote to re-elect Republican Congressman John Carter, or do you think it’s time for someone new?

Vote to re-elect John Carter............................35%

Think it is time for someone new .................... 57%

Notsure.......................................................... 8%

3. Q3 If the candidates for Congress next year were Democrat MJ Hegar and Republican John Carter, who would you vote for?

MJ Hegar ........................................................ 40%

John Carter ..................................................... 46%

Not sure .......................................................... 14%

The looney democrat bitch MJ is from Round Rock, Texas.

Which is a suburb of Austin.

The super liberal small blue dot in the center of the large conservative red state Texas. ... :cool:

Great ad for the military. What’s in there to make me vote for her? What is she going to do?

About - MJ for Texas

Pfft. Nothing there except personal padding.

I just sent her a modest donation - You should too.

The chances of my making a direct political donation to any individual or any political party are so astronomically infinite as to be non-existent.

The looney democrat bitch MJ is from Round Rock, Texas.

Which is a suburb of Austin.

The super liberal small blue dot in the center of the large conservative red state Texas. ... :cool:

Meaningless - She has a chance to win and every flipped seat is important whether it comes from blue or red district.

Meaningless - She has a chance to win and every flipped seat is important whether it comes from blue or red district.
The only thing meaningless is your OP post and her chances of winning. ... :lol: ... :lol:

Whatever you say Trumpling :)

• Q1 Do you approve or disapprove of President Donald Trump’s job performance?

Approve .......................................................... 45%

Disapprove...................................................... 49%

Not sure .......................................................... 5%
  • Q2 Generally speaking, if the election for Congress were held today, would you vote to re-elect Republican Congressman John Carter, or do you think it’s time for someone new?

Vote to re-elect John Carter............................35%

Think it is time for someone new .................... 57%

Notsure.......................................................... 8%
  • Q3 If the candidates for Congress next year were Democrat MJ Hegar and Republican John Carter, who would you vote for?

MJ Hegar ........................................................ 40%

John Carter ..................................................... 46%

Not sure .......................................................... 14%

A little long for television, but great for You Tube - Now over 1.3 million hits in first three days. I'm sure she has a shortened version. But this demands the full monty and 3 minutes of your time. Featured yesterday by Joy Reid on AM Joy. She'll be on the show next weekend.

I saw that yesterday morning.

I think it's great.

A politician is elected to serve ALL the public. Not just those who give them money or voted for them.

I hope she wins.

She won’t win. The district is R+10

I'm going to be optimistic.

A very deep red district that had not elected a democrat in decades in Oklahoma elected a homosexual democrat.

It happened in Virginia too. Even one who is transgender. A total of 15 seats were flipped from republican to democratic. In fact only a toss of a coin kept that congress in control of republicans but only by one seat.

The governor of WI was so afraid that the seat open in his state congress would go to a democratic candidate that he refused to hold a special election. He was taken to court. A judge forced him to have that election.

That governor was right to be afraid. That district that went for trump by 17 points elected the democratic candidate.

It happened in my state too. In a special election last year, a district that was held by a republican for years, went to the democratic candidate.

I'm not saying that's going to happen in Texas.

But I am going to be optimistic.

Campaign contributions MUST be either eliminated or limited to something like $100 per person. And companies should not be allowed to donate to political parties/candidates.

And before meatheads say '$100 is not enough'? Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump went VERY far in the last federal election on relatively small campaign contributions.
If 1500,000 people donate $100 each - that is $50 million.
And in 2018...that is more then enough as TV ads mean nothing today. Only dinosaurs watch them/take them seriously. Most people use the net, MSM and debates to make up their minds (assuming they have not been made up already).

Campaign contributions must be limited.

Citizens United was the worst SCOTUS decision EVER.

Dumpit to Crumpit!

Nope roe v wade. Worst.

Just another liberal hack.

No wonder how grand and successful a Democrat has been, no matter how quintessentially American that individual might be, they carry a major character flaw by mere membership in that execrable party, and they upon election drag that party into office with them.

The Democratic Party is our clear and present danger.

Vote child rape, vote democrat. the DNC, dedicated to putting an end to America.

Campaign contributions MUST be either eliminated or limited to something like $100 per person. And companies should not be allowed to donate to political parties/candidates.

And before meatheads say '$100 is not enough'? Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump went VERY far in the last federal election on relatively small campaign contributions.
If 1500,000 people donate $100 each - that is $50 million.
And in 2018...that is more then enough as TV ads mean nothing today. Only dinosaurs watch them/take them seriously. Most people use the net, MSM and debates to make up their minds (assuming they have not been made up already).

Campaign contributions must be limited.

Citizens United was the worst SCOTUS decision EVER.

Dumpit to Crumpit!

Nope roe v wade. Worst.

Yeah, keeping big government out of a woman's highly personal decision and ending back ally abortions was just awful. :rolleyes:

clay_bennett_gop_hanger.jpeg

No wonder how grand and successful a Democrat has been, no matter how quintessentially American that individual might be, they carry a major character flaw by mere membership in that execrable party, and they upon election drag that party into office with them.

The Democratic Party is our clear and present danger.

Vote child rape, vote democrat. the DNC, dedicated to putting an end to America.

The dems are marching straight towards nihilism. They can't even identify their own death march.

Forum List

Back