Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

Awe, another black man oppressed by his own imagination

Did you see the evidence you ran around screaming didnt exist?

Did it change your mind?
Nope, I see more manufactured bullshit.
Does racism exist? Sure. Are you part of the problem? Absolutely

Manufactured? Yes someone drew a swastika and you said it didnt happen. The police have pictures of what you said didnt happen. Feel stupid yet for not doing your own research?

Save face time eh?

Not trying to save anything. You're a pathetic black man who spends his every waking day on this board trying to convince others that we're living under the racist rule of the 1960's. You're a complete joke and a pathetic human being.

The black mans plight on Mizzou's campus is MANUFACTURED.

Back to you tho, do you see the evidence you claimed didnt exist?

Mizzou-Gateway-Photo-2.jpg

Do you see it now? Are you able to see anything?
so f00l, those photos don't make sense, if someone was there with pooh on their finger, they didn't have enough to finish whatever they started on the wall and yet there is a big ole glob on the door handle. The two don't match.

BTW, who found it? Was it a black student? Are there even black students in that dorm?

Oh and the swastika was a gerrman, jew thing. You should really learn history.

The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Mizzou-PD-Poop-Swastika-Report-998x543.jpg

i-win-you-lose.jpg

Manufactured? Yes someone drew a swastika and you said it didnt happen. The police have pictures of what you said didnt happen. Feel stupid yet for not doing your own research?

Save face time eh?

Not trying to save anything. You're a pathetic black man who spends his every waking day on this board trying to convince others that we're living under the racist rule of the 1960's. You're a complete joke and a pathetic human being.

What the fuck does that have to do with blacks? Cry more loser

DO YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE YOU CRIED AND SAID DIDNT EXIST?

DONT YOU FEEL DUMB AS FUCK FOR BELIEVING SOMETHING WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP YOURSELF LEMMING?
I see a photo that is reportedly from LAST YEAR that morons are trying to pass off as new. What you see is an excuse to continue whining like a little bitch

Did you see the evidence you ran around screaming didnt exist?

Did it change your mind?

Save face time eh?

so f00l, those photos don't make sense, if someone was there with pooh on their finger, they didn't have enough to finish whatever they started on the wall and yet there is a big ole glob on the door handle. The two don't match.

BTW, who found it? Was it a black student? Are there even black students in that dorm?

Why dont you muse on the proper way of smearing shit with your fellow shit smear-men?

Save face time eh?

DONT YOU FEEL DUMB AS FUCK FOR BELIEVING SOMETHING WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP YOURSELF LEMMING?
I see a photo that is reportedly from LAST YEAR that morons are trying to pass off as new. What you see is an excuse to continue whining like a little bitch

Mizzou Poop Swastika Police Report

2-442968516f.jpg

I think the Missouri police are conspiring to make you look like a complete idiot.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
I think you need to detail the incidents you believe to be hoaxes
Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details

Why should he prove a negative.

If you've "heard" it, then you might hope to find some actual proof.

That's on you.
So i can speak to the swastika
Swastika drawn in residence hall with feces

Unless you have reason to believe that incident #2015-00032702 vandalism at gateway hall is something else...
I don't think anyone knows what it means. First swastika in pooh as someone posted on here earlier may be a stab at nazis? Do you know if it isn't? Then The nazis were killing jews, so jewish students would be the one's offended if its meaning was in that intent. So still don't get the black people involvement here.

And did a black student find it if you think that is what it was about? Are there even black students in the dorm?

Save face time eh?

Why dont you muse on the proper way of smearing shit with your fellow shit smear-men?
so fk, what I meant to say was it looks staged. You know someone wanting to take photos and try and make up a story, because the photo evidence isn't consistent for the supposed claim.

2-442968516f.jpg

I think the Missouri police are conspiring to make you look like a complete idiot.
I think you are a moron & you don't need police to help you with that. I'll ask again.

WHAT DOES A SHIT STAIN ON THE WALL have to do with your perceived oppression of black youth or blacks in general?

Save face time eh?

so fk, what I meant to say was it looks staged. You know someone wanting to take photos and try and make up a story, because the photo evidence isn't consistent for the supposed claim.

Of course it does, you have to say something when caught with egg on your damn face. Have a slice of this crow ya damn idiot

2-442968516f.jpg

so dude I don't see any student names on that report. it says the complainant were both staff.

2-442968516f.jpg

I think you are a moron & you don't need police to help you with that. I'll ask again.

WHAT DOES A SHIT STAIN ON THE WALL have to do with your perceived oppression of black youth or blacks in general?

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Great, thats the first step back to reality. And you see the report is from this year, another one of your bullshit lies destroyed. Hows it feel? All these facts got you in the corner just like you're back in the jail cell dont it?

2-442968516f.jpg

so dude I don't see any student names on that report. it says the complainant were both staff.

So, at least you say it exists now. Stop letting people lead you around by the nose. I would say you're better than that but we both know better...

Of course it does, you have to say something when caught with egg on your damn face. Have a slice of this crow ya damn idiot
well at least you know what a staged scene looks like. yeah!!!! Now who found it? was it a black student? Nope. So an intended target is not known. But one cannot say Black people since no blacks are involved. Especially if earlier a white student was attacked. you got jack shit and you know it.

2-442968516f.jpg

So, at least you say it exists now. Stop letting people lead you around by the nose. I would say you're better than that but we both know better...
again, doesn't really say much does it. First off it wasn't vandalism so the write up on that was wrong, cleaning it removed it. So vandalism, nope, so inaccurate report, with no black witness.

2-442968516f.jpg

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Great, thats the first step back to reality. And you see the report is from this year, another one of your bullshit lies destroyed. Hows it feel? All these facts got you in the corner just like you're back in the jail cell dont it?
I see what could be on the wall for two reasons. An actual image of hate or an image of hate put on the wall as a HOAX to gin up controversy. But I understand that you're too stupid to get it

well at least you know what a staged scene looks like. yeah!!!! Now who found it? was it a black student? Nope. So an intended target is not known. But one cannot say Black people since no blacks are involved. Especially if earlier a white student was attacked. you got jack shit and you know it.

First it didnt happen, then once I school you you're wrong you NOW know all about it by your picture investigation! Where were you when Terri Shiavo needed you? lol

2-442968516f.jpg

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

I see what could be on the wall for two reasons. An actual image of hate or an image of hate put on the wall as a HOAX to gin up controversy. But I understand that you're too stupid to get it

Ok, but at first you said it was all a hoax, no pictures or report. NOW you want to tell people what you think after being wrong on something that you can easily google? Sorry bro, your credibility is already (excuse the pun) in the shitter.

First it didnt happen, then once I school you you're wrong you NOW know all about it by your picture investigation! Where were you when Terri Shiavo needed you? lol
still not sure what did happen. so my first thoughts are still my thoughts. If someone really meant that as a hate piece of work on the wall, it would have been well placed with full honors. That again, looks like a staged symbol made by someone who had other intentions, like scrambling up the news media on a false story Story still isn't clear, why so much pooh on the door handle and not that much on the symbol one can barely make out. Again, are there any black's in the dorm? See that would have to be in order for that to even begin to float.

2-442968516f.jpg

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Ok, but at first you said it was all a hoax, no pictures or report. NOW you want to tell people what you think after being wrong on something that you can easily google? Sorry bro, your credibility is already (excuse the pun) in the shitter.
I have been consistent that it is all a hoax from the start and at the time this thread was created there was NO IMAGES OR POLICE REPORT available to the public so fuck off with your bullshit.

2-442968516f.jpg

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

I have been consistent that it is all a hoax from the start and at the time this thread was created there was NO IMAGES OR POLICE REPORT available to the public so fuck off with your bullshit.

You said it was a hoax, now you know its not. Instead of making it right NOW you are saying its still a hoax just a different kind.

How do you know? You dont.

Fuck off stupid

Forum List

Back