Mittens releases one gtax return and who cares?

They cleaned up his taxes too well, and it sure took along time to do that...Haaa..Idiots.
I think they forgot what he said on George Stephanopoulos, that if he paid a penny more than is owed he shouldn't be president...

The IRS must not care.

That shows how stupid you are. HOW would we ever know whether the IRS "cared" or not without seeing Romney's undisclosed tax returns? Even then, we may not know how much they "cared". Does the IRS share your tax returns with the world?

As ABC News reported, Romney's decision to not deduct the full amount of his charitable contributions contradicted a statement he made earlier this year, when he said he would not pay more taxes than are "legally due."

"Frankly, if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president," Romney said in July. "I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires."

Mitt Romney Defends Tax Rate In '60 Minutes' Interview

As ABC News reported, Romney's decision to not deduct the full amount of his charitable contributions contradicted a statement he made earlier this year, when he said he would not pay more taxes than are "legally due."

"Frankly, if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president," Romney said in July. "I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires."

Mitt Romney Defends Tax Rate In '60 Minutes' Interview

Non issue the economy is the issue.
Chicken shit bastards on the left are afraid to discuss it.

The IRS must not care.

That shows how stupid you are. HOW would we ever know whether the IRS "cared" or not without seeing Romney's undisclosed tax returns? Even then, we may not know how much they "cared". Does the IRS share your tax returns with the world?

secretary of the treasury geithner tax evasion ring a bell?

The IRS must not care.

Please explain to us with "credible" facts how and why Geithner's little tax problem became public knowledge. It ain't rocket science...

Please explain to us with "credible" facts how and why Geithner's little tax problem became public knowledge. It ain't rocket science...

The fact that he had to pay the money back. Question the IRS has had time to go after romney if thier was anything funny like with geithner the tax evader don't you think they would have went after him by now?

The fact that he had to pay the money back. Question the IRS has had time to go after romney if thier was anything funny like with geithner the tax evader don't you think they would have went after him by now?

Duh, you ain't answering HOW and WHY Geithner's became public. Hint: Could it have been related to his nominaton and confirmation process for Secretary of the U.S. Treasury...? Romney isn't undergoing such a federal process.

Last edited:

Duh, you ain't answering HOW and WHY Geithner's became public. Hint: Could it have been related to his nominaton and confirmation process for Secretary of the U.S. Treasury...? Romney isn't undergoing such a federal process.

Yet there has been time enough that the IRS would have went after Romney if their was anything wrong with his tax return. It's a non issue.

Yet there has been time enough that the IRS would have went after Romney if their was anything wrong with his tax return. It's a non issue.

if Romney was the Democratic runner here Reb .....LaPieta would be telling you what you are telling him......

if Romney was the Democratic runner here Reb .....LaPieta would be telling you what you are telling him......
Yep. like they did with Geithner?

Forum List

Back