Mittens Is Vetting Bobby Jindal

They didn't have a problem with George Romney..who was born in Mexico..when he ran..or John McCain, when he was born in Panama, when he ran.

In any case..my take is that there will be many in the base that won't like Jindal as a running mate..because of his race and ethnicity.

They just won't be honest about it.

You're right.

They won't even care that he's a raving loony.

Its been funny to watch the right turn into pretzels pretending Mittens is not an anchor baby but its been good practice for them.

Colin Powell (got some slack with his blind and racist endorsement of Obama)

This is a racist and nonsensical accusation and ignores the fact that Powell had the integrity to walk out on Bush.

That and neither poster came up with any Democrat politician put out anything nearly as racist as the whole birthism thing..or the code talking about marxism.

One plus to having Mittens as the R candidate is that the birthers have no choice but to shut up their stupid line about President Obama being an "anchor baby".

You're right.

They won't even care that he's a raving loony.

Its been funny to watch the right turn into pretzels pretending Mittens is not an anchor baby but its been good practice for them.

This is a racist and nonsensical accusation and ignores the fact that Powell had the integrity to walk out on Bush.

That and neither poster came up with any Democrat politician put out anything nearly as racist as the whole birthism thing..or the code talking about marxism.

One plus to having Mittens as the R candidate is that the birthers have no choice but to shut up their stupid line about President Obama being an "anchor baby".

That's generally not the meme.

Most conservatives allude to the fact Obama may not have been born in this country. Even the more mainstream ones.

And while..some of them..like Trump..who may not be a racist personally (not sure about Trump and racism..I've met a few people sorta like Trump..and they weren't racist..in fact..they didn't care about people at all)..play into the racist mentality.

This is along with accusing him of being a Muslim and a Arab..which should have no bearing whatsoever on his ability to be President.

I really feel bad for Joe Biden because he is Joe Biden.
Why is that?

I know I am not in your league when it comes to witty alliterations, but let me try:

Because he is a Delaware Dunce.
I have never seen any evidence that Joe Biden is a dunce, or stupid in ANY way. He is extremely knowledgeable about foreign policy, and also the workings of the Senate.

This whole 'Biden is dumb' meme is just a failed wingnut "no....YOU!!!" as a counter to the actually dumb Sarah Palin.

Because he's borderline mentally retarded.

No, Joe Biden is not borderline retarded.

Really? Is he just a raging alcoholic then? How then do you explain his bizarre behavior?

Sorry, if I was not quite clear. He is a man with a kind heart.

Just like his President wants to lift the title of "Worst President" from Jimmy Carter, Biden wants to steal the "Worst Vice President" title from Dan Quayle.

Last edited:
Jindal, like Rubio is a non-starter.

Jindal will have to deal the Southern Racist element.

Rubio can't get straight the day his parents came to this country

Romnoid's Campaign is now vetting Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

One thing that Mittens will find out is that Baby Bobby was an ANCHOR BABY.

Jindal's Mom was Three Months Pregnant when she came to the U.S. on a Student Visa.

Baby Bobby was born in the U.S. to a Woman who was not a U.S. Citizen.

HE IS AN ANCHOR BABY.

Just like Right Wing Whack Job Michelle Malkin.

Both of them are ANCHOR BABIES!!!

You mean both of them are US CITIZENS

Forum List

Back