Mittens Is Vetting Bobby Jindal

My understanding is that there are several potential VP picks being vetted... more than one of these potential picks is either non-white or female. OMG! Call the media! Romney is considering his options. That's a 'big fucking deal'.

It didn't zoom over my head, the originator of the thread is nothing but a racist, his ignorance is abundant. Not seeing that put any ideas in a waste of a thread as this as productive, so I reduced it to my opinion of the threads originator, which is a big joke.

Sorry for the interference.

I'm still uncertain how Jindal is where he is in the world of US politics.

That's kind of a mystery to me as well. Guess he's well liked locally. But he comes off as a hypocritical rube..mostly.
:lol: is that he comes off? Well Holder and Obama come off as obviously deserving of treason charges .....ah duh lol unbelievable

Treason?

You know what that even means?

Reagan..was guilty of Treason..

And all he got was a slap on the wrist..

Romnoid's Campaign is now vetting Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

One thing that Mittens will find out is that Baby Bobby was an ANCHOR BABY.

Jindal's Mom was Three Months Pregnant when she came to the U.S. on a Student Visa.

Baby Bobby was born in the U.S. to a Woman who was not a U.S. Citizen.

HE IS AN ANCHOR BABY.

Just like Right Wing Whack Job Michelle Malkin.

Both of them are ANCHOR BABIES!!!

Thanks so much for starting a topic with a post about a politician that reveals absolutely nothing of relevance to the issues facing our nation today.

That is like bring up Joe Biden, who has been completely irrelevant for a few years now.

The last time Jo Biden was relevant was when, as head of the Senate Judiciary committee, he tried to scuttle the career of a man whose shoes he could not hope to kiss, Justice Clarence Thomas.

He regained some significance with his utterly disgusting and racist remarks about then Senator Barack Obama, in the late 90's. To be fair, he was always good for a chuckle, in a way that put Dan Quayle in Mensa.

Biden must have some magical powers, though. He convinced the man he racially denigrated and offended to pick him as his VP.

Now, for those "anchor babies".

One is a duly elected Governor of a State, that would have shrugged off Katrina as a little breeze, if he had been the Governor, instead of the incompetent broad, even with the "chocolate" (his words) Mayor of New Orleans.

The other is a multi-time best selling author and TV personality.

I guess, in your opinion, anchor babies are OK if they are born to illegal immigrant mothers, who are not citizens, who will never even try to learn English, and transfer that ambition to their anchor babies.

I am trying my hardest to resist the temptation to call you names like you called those of us who disagree with you, but, then, why sink to your level?

Thanks so much for starting a topic with a post about a politician that reveals absolutely nothing of relevance to the issues facing our nation today.

That is like bring up Joe Biden, who has been completely irrelevant for a few years now.

The last time Jo Biden was relevant was when, as head of the Senate Judiciary committee, he tried to scuttle the career of a man whose shoes he could not hope to kiss, Justice Clarence Thomas.

He regained some significance with his utterly disgusting and racist remarks about then Senator Barack Obama, in the late 90's. To be fair, he was always good for a chuckle, in a way that put Dan Quayle in Mensa.

Biden must have some magical powers, though. He convinced the man he racially denigrated and offended to pick him as his VP.

One is a duly elected Governor of a State, that would have shrugged off Katrina as a little breeze, if he had been the Governor, instead of the incompetent broad, even with the "chocolate" (his words) Mayor of New Orleans.

I guess, in your opinion, anchor babies are OK if they are born to illegal immigrant mothers, who are not citizens, who will never even try to learn English, and transfer that ambition to their anchor babies.

I am trying my hardest to resist the temptation to call you names like you called those of us who disagree with you, but, then, why sink to your level?

Do tell.

What 'disgusting' remarks did he make.

This ought to be good.

Do tell.

This ought to be good.

ENJOY:

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN

Now, tell me honestly: if a Republican had made those remarks, would you not call him a racist?

Do tell.

This ought to be good.

ENJOY:

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN

Now, tell me honestly: if a Republican had made those remarks, would you not call him a racist?

No.

I wouldn't.

Is that the "disgusting" remark you have?

Anything else?

Do I know what treason is? :lol: yes taking the oath while trying to circumvent the constitution at every turn.
But the greatest act of treason is the national security leaks to "help" Obama. We all know he knew that and about fast n furious,
No vote on Libya after 90 days also is a impeachable act. Us patriots can only hope to see justice. Pffft *dies laughing* in my 40 years I've learned repubs have AG's that are professional and neutral. Every democommie basically always in my life hires a partisan organized crime family corrupt lawyer. So do you have any clue of impeachable offenses or what treason is? @ shallow

Last edited:
Do I know what treason is? :lol yes taking the oath while trying to circumvent the constitution at every turn
But the greatest act of treason is the national security leaks to "help" Obama. We all know he knew that and about fast n furious
No vote on Libya after 90 days also is a impeachable act. Us patriots can only hope to see justice. Pffft *dies laughing* in my 40 years I've learned repubs have AG's that are professional and neutral. Every democommie basically always in my life hires a partisan organized crime family corrupt lawyer. So do you have any clue of impeachable offenses or what treason is? @ shallow

See..you don't know what treason is..

Section 3 - Treason Note

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

That's treason.

It's amazing how democrats who championed a non-American right to the white house now finds themselves on the other side of the fence.

This is a perfect point of compromise. Bobby Jindal is not qualified to be vice president if you all agree that obama isn't qualified to be president.

It's amazing how democrats who championed a non-American right to the white house now finds themselves on the other side of the fence.

This is a perfect point of compromise. Bobby Jindal is not qualified to be vice president if you all agree that obama isn't qualified to be president.

Nothing racist here..you betcha..

Nobody's on the "other side of the fence"..

If anything..it would be people of your ilk that would have a problem with Jindal.

Do I know what treason is? :lol yes taking the oath while trying to circumvent the constitution at every turn
But the greatest act of treason is the national security leaks to "help" Obama. We all know he knew that and about fast n furious

Section 3 - Treason Note

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

That's treason.

So this has what to do with Jindal or did you get side tracked?

Section 3 - Treason Note

That's treason.

So this has what to do with Jindal or did you get side tracked?

Do you have a filter that only shows my post..and not the one I responded too?

How did you set that up?

Im sure Romney is vetting alot of people. Thats generally what a campaign does during this period of time. Jindal is a successful governor. The fact that the left hates him so much is a very clear sign of that.

Id have no problem with him as a choice.

Jindal could just be the perfect choice for election purposes.

Judging by the responses from the lefties... he is a perfect choice :badgrin:

No. He's a bum choice. What does he bring to the ticket? The massive Indian-American voting block? Romney will win the south anyways. Jindel does nothing for him.

You are a hardcore Leftist, and you shit yourself over the possibility of Jindal being on the ticket.

So that leads us to believe Romney may be on to something here!

Forum List

Back