Mittens Is Vetting Bobby Jindal

It's amazing how democrats who championed a non-American right to the white house now finds themselves on the other side of the fence.

This is a perfect point of compromise. Bobby Jindal is not qualified to be vice president if you all agree that obama isn't qualified to be president.

Nothing racist here..you betcha..

Nobody's on the "other side of the fence"..

If anything..it would be people of your ilk that would have a problem with Jindal.

Who said that? You guys are notoriously racist when a minority doesnt agree with your politics.

Jindal could just be the perfect choice for election purposes.

Judging by the responses from the lefties... he is a perfect choice :badgrin:

No. He's a bum choice. What does he bring to the ticket? The massive Indian-American voting block? Romney will win the south anyways. Jindel does nothing for him.

Personally..it's a negative choice.

White Evangelists are torn about Romney..but they hate Obama even more..because he's black.

Jindal, however..will confuse the shit out of them. Because most of them get confused between Indians and Arabs.

Come to think of it..

Romney/Jindal!!

It's amazing how democrats who championed a non-American right to the white house now finds themselves on the other side of the fence.

This is a perfect point of compromise. Bobby Jindal is not qualified to be vice president if you all agree that obama isn't qualified to be president.

If anything..it would be people of your ilk that would have a problem with Jindal.

Who said that? You guys are notoriously racist when a minority doesnt agree with your politics.

Well..I am sure you have some examples..

Shoot.

Romney will win the south anyways.

Yep.

"I'm Mitt Romney. I was born in the USA and I'm white. Good night."

If he says that in a flannel shirt and field jacket while downing some cheesy grits, even better.

Last edited:

No. He's a bum choice. What does he bring to the ticket? The massive Indian-American voting block? Romney will win the south anyways. Jindel does nothing for him.

Personally..it's a negative choice.

White Evangelists are torn about Romney..but they hate Obama even more..because he's black.

Jindal, however..will confuse the shit out of them. Because most of them get confused between Indians and Arabs.

Come to think of it..

Romney/Jindal!!

ive seen absolutely zero evidence that evangelicals hate Obama because he's black. I see opposition to Obama because of very clear bad policy decisions.

So your analysis is fatally flawed.

Romnoid's Campaign is now vetting Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

One thing that Mittens will find out is that Baby Bobby was an ANCHOR BABY.

Jindal's Mom was Three Months Pregnant when she came to the U.S. on a Student Visa.

Baby Bobby was born in the U.S. to a Woman who was not a U.S. Citizen.

HE IS AN ANCHOR BABY.

Just like Right Wing Whack Job Michelle Malkin.

Both of them are ANCHOR BABIES!!!

Oh comon, I think they'd be perfect together. A match made in heaven. :eusa_pray: Let it happen.

Well..I am sure you have some examples..

Shoot.

Herman Cain
Bobby Jindal
Clarence Thomas
Condeliza Rice

Not really tough to do my friend.

Romnoid's Campaign is now vetting Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

One thing that Mittens will find out is that Baby Bobby was an ANCHOR BABY.

Jindal's Mom was Three Months Pregnant when she came to the U.S. on a Student Visa.

Baby Bobby was born in the U.S. to a Woman who was not a U.S. Citizen.

HE IS AN ANCHOR BABY.

Just like Right Wing Whack Job Michelle Malkin.

Both of them are ANCHOR BABIES!!!

Thanks so much for starting a topic with a post about a politician that reveals absolutely nothing of relevance to the issues facing our nation today.

"This darkie had the NERVE to be born HERE!"
Ha! NOW the wingnut is concerned over perceived racism! :lol:

You are a hardcore Leftist, and you shit yourself over the possibility of Jindal being on the ticket.

So that leads us to believe Romney may be on to something here!

Scoping out glory holes?

Horrible pick.
Cool pick:

6046.JPG

Do tell.

What 'disgusting' remarks did he make.

This ought to be good.

ENJOY:

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN

Now, tell me honestly: if a Republican had made those remarks, would you not call him a racist?

No.

I wouldn't.

Is that the "disgusting" remark you have?

Anything else?
Yes - it certainly wasn't from the late 90s. :lol:

This is just another wingnut who doesn't understand what words mean.

clean   [kleen] Show IPA adjective, clean·er, clean·est, adverb, clean·er, clean·est, verb
adjective

free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.

2. free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.

3. free from pollution; unadulterated; pure: clean air; clean water.

4. habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.

5. characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.

Synonyms

neat,
immaculate, unsullied, chaste, virtuous, unblemished.

Im sure Romney is vetting alot of people. Thats generally what a campaign does during this period of time. Jindal is a successful governor. The fact that the left hates him so much is a very clear sign of that.

Id have no problem with him as a choice.

You wingnuts have a bad habit of confusing mocking/ridicule with hate.

Prime example: Poor Sarah Palin.

Forum List

Back